Overdried cannabis

Hey bud,this subject is something i have dealt with many times over fuck ups ove made drying daka.Mate maybe the boveda is something that works,im not saying it wont.What i will say is that i have tried every fucking product known from orange peel, apple peel potato slices,you name it,ive frustratingly tried and failed many times.Although i will say from my many failures in this department brought my hunger for success.Seriously dpac what works for me is a trip to coles or woolies in the veg section,grab yourself an iceberg lettuce.When you get home use a plastic shopping bag to put your weed in,grab some lettuce leaf,preferably big ones (making it too small is fucked,it takes too long to seperate at thr end)put them in with your daka,gently turning and mixing the 2 together.Tie off the shopping bag and continue the mixing process every 3-4 hours,it needs problably 12-18 hours in your case,there is no precise time,you will feel and you will know when its good.It leaves no odour at all and puts moisture back to your buds returning original smell.I recommend that to anybody facing that issue.Good luck mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by pork hunt

Pour 4 to 6 shots of Bundaberg rum into small saucepan, simmer on low for 10-15 minutes to evaporate the alcohol content. Remove from heat and allow to cool down for half an hour. Pour remaining liquid into Spray/Mister bottle.

Lay a single layer of over dried herb on a baking tray and lightly mist with mentioned sray bottle, turn herb over and repeat process. Returned to sealed jar/bag soon thereafter.*

Whallah!!! Magical Rum flavoured Buds!

*never done it myself, some BS I made up on the spot, won't be held accountable if anyone tries this method and it goes to shit on them. :P

Have pulled the odd plant stuck in bucket with half bottle wild turkey n honey n water for couple days then hung and dried with roots still there, tasted friggin beautiful, you could really taste the bourbon when u smoked it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac