help please... SPIDER MITES?

cheers guys love the feedback!! Its definately a mite problem i can actually see them crawling ill try get photos this arvo, as for nutes these pics were taken 2 weeks after pot transplant with a mix of perlite, vermiculite, peat moss and organic soil mix i havent had any nutrients to feed them so its only been RO/DI water

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

cheers guys love the feedback!! Its definately a mite problem i can actually see them crawling ill try get photos this arvo, as for nutes these pics were taken 2 weeks after pot transplant with a mix of perlite, vermiculite, peat moss and organic soil mix i havent had any nutrients to feed them so its only been RO/DI water

edit: The prior pot this plant was in was tiny and was severely root bound it was the same pot from germination and was grown naturally ouyside up until i got a hold of it, now it's under 600w hps

how strong is your organic soil, could still burn your tips if 2 hot

• Upvote 1

Yeah but he said he can see mites and mites and thrips are pretty easy to distinguish apart from each well other under a loupe anyway and either way the treatment for both are much the same, but i dont think id do anything about the burnt edges after hearing hes not useing nutes i recken thats just a bit of stress from transplanting and maybe heat stress and should correct its self over a week or two as long as the bugs are treated