True organic bloom/flowering nutrients? Who makes their own?

Can anyone here point me in the right direction to making my own flowering nutrients?

I’ve seen the unconventional farmers posts on fermenting your own, but want to know if anyone has had any success making up their own batch and what did you use?

I’d like to properly go down this path and best way to start for me is trial and error, tho I really don’t want to kill a flowering plant. Ie. skip the error bit if possible

Can anyone here point me in the right direction to making my own flowering nutrients?

I’ve seen the unconventional farmers posts on fermenting your own, but want to know if anyone has had any success making up their own batch and what did you use?

I’d like to properly go down this path and best way to start for me is trial and error, tho I really don’t want to kill a flowering plant. Ie. skip the error bit if possible

If your talking Organics ,like the ferments etc ,I'm sure itchybromusic will advise you.

If you meant for hydro systems ,,,,probably ,,,,don't know.

cheers SE

well first off , more reading , Korean Natural Farming aka KNF

you should have plenty pop up on youtube & google 

one of the main things needed with fermentation , but not always , is LABs , Lactic Acid Bacteria which can be homemade

or the use of ( Buy ) EM-1 which is lactic acid bacteria & then some , reason you want to use these items is , they make the nutrients 

or ferment much more bio-available to the plant , here is a link from Teraganix the official producer of EM-1 

https://www.teraganix.com/EM-Fermented-Plant-Extract-s/259.htm , go thought there site & you'll find some very cool info including 

all that is in EM-1

you can also look up Dragonfly Earth Medicine , they have a bizz out of doing there own powdered ferments 

they also talk about fermenting the growing tips of plants , for instance , your hole backyard gets PM every year

about the same time except for one plant that is never bothered by PM , the growing tips of this plant would be 

good to ferment & run as a IPM B4 PM seasons starts in your backyard as a preemptive attack on future pest & disease  

allot of made ferments are made from observation , some are a lill more obvious maybe , one option out of your backyard 

for a flower ferment would be , Fermenting Flowers , fruit is another , banana grapefruit paw paw ect ect 

i would look more into minerals for plants to add to specific flower nutes ( Kelp ) , those micro nutrients are needed allot , not amounts just frequency  

look into making ferments that trigger SAR or JAR Systemic Acquired Resistance ( Aloe Vera ) , Jasmonic Acquired Response ( Jasmine ) 

these are 2 things you could trigger in plants with the use of ferments      

i would also say , make the mistakes , you'll learn a truckload more than just being told what to do 

use test plants as guinea pigs , tomatoes are a good one

NPK Of Everything , https://www.thenutrientcompany.com/npk-value-of-everything-organic-searchable-database/ to help find out what you want to ferment for what 

just keep in mind there's lots more to know about an individual item than just it's NPK  

hope that helps you out 

Cool thanks itchy that’ll gives me some direction. I want to keep it fairly simple to begin with, I’ve always learnt better from hands on experience rather than reading and researching, but when it’s a topic that is growing more and more interesting to me I tend to stay focused a lot easier

Cool thanks itchy that’ll gives me some direction. I want to keep it fairly simple to begin with, I’ve always learnt better from hands on experience rather than reading and researching, but when it’s a topic that is growing more and more interesting to me I tend to stay focused a lot easier

yep , a point in the right direction or just A direction can help you open doors for yaself 

i make a bokashi that can be used for composting but is made as a fertilizer for plants , not my recipe 

the bokashi fermentation making use's wheat bran as the carrier & has inputs like beetroot juice , table salt

a non gmo probiotic multivitamin & azomite = a to z of minerals 

this stuff works as a top dress & soil amendment , when used in pots with a thick mulch layer , it will build 

a bacterial mycelium layer  , white fur , that will punch though the soil & attach to the root system of the plant 

this lets the mycelium consume the food in the soil or top dress & deliver it to the plants directly , pre digested

plant ready nutrients 

so there are many ways to make nutrients , liquid or dry , i kinda like the dry myself because i have my own water

if mixing is required & rather not pay to ship water 

Thanks guys I’m in deep now tho, I only really had one experiment on my list to begin with but now I have at least 5 more things I gotta try.

I’ve got my first IMO cooking itchy in my worm farm, what a great idea it makes so much sense when you first hear about it. Making me think buying the organic label on products is a completely different game to creating your own with the knowledge of everything going into it.