Sorry to inform you, mate. But quite a few of those Coal Power Stations that were destined to come online in China and India have been reduced or canned altogether. I was taken back a bit when I read that to. Alarm bells should be going off in Canberra with that news.

When the financial crash eventuates in Australia, it's going to hit us that hard and it'll take decades to recover, if we ever fully recover at all. Times will indeed change in this country of ours..

And again the poor bastard at the bottom of the pile will pay....

... and by the way, that 'poor bastard at the bottom' is you and me.

• Upvote 3

Read that about the Chinese canning power stations.

Once upon a time half of the concrete and a third of the steel used in the world in a day was used in China. That's mental. I'm sure they are still knocking them out just less now?

Recession? Perhaps. Ya don't wanna be one of the many many Australians that seem to be in a big rush to get into debt really young then......

• Upvote 1

Same thing happens in Vic, know a bloke living in a caravan on his 120 acre property, getting the same treatment, no sewerage and no electricity, lives on a caravan

getting shafted by the local council, apparently you are not allowed to live with out a sewerage system or electricity, in the middle of fucking nowhere, no shiting in a hole FFS

this is the JOKE Australia has become , little "Hitlers" everywhere enforcing the rules of the "elites" who run the show

Its time we grew some BALLS in this country and stop the take over of every aspect of our lives  

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-06/caravan-man-roland-gopel-fined-in-court/9521222

• Upvote 1

Same thing happens in Vic, know a bloke living in a caravan on his 120 acre property, getting the same treatment, no sewerage and no electricity, lives on a caravan

getting shafted by the local council, apparently you are not allowed to live with out a sewerage system or electricity, in the middle of fucking nowhere, no shiting in a hole FFS

this is the JOKE Australia has become , little "Hitlers" everywhere enforcing the rules of the "elites" who run the show

Its time we grew some BALLS in this country and stop the take over of every aspect of our lives

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-06/caravan-man-roland-gopel-fined-in-court/9521222

Bahaha shazza the horse lady lives in a fucking caravan on a vacant block somewhere without any amenities - with her teenage daughter mind you... And she's getting evicted too. If they can't charge ya to live then you shouldn't be living ay?

Yeah, you're not allowed to live an "unregulated life"

I need a permit for riding a motorbike or mini bike on me own fucking property, got to register me cat and dog, get them micro chipped 

anything over 10 sq meters needs a permit and a building inspection, including a small greenhouse,

you can't turn the garage into a bedroom, without spending a fortune upgrading the sewerage system, because the house "might" have to many people living in it, and overload the septic

even if the same amount of people live there as before

rates are not a fee for services there are a TAX, an illegal tax at that. 

no permits for cats dogs or motorbikes or any compliance happens here, there lucky i pay me fucking rates,

i like to let them know what a bunch of money grubbing stnuc they are, rang the mayor up once and told him he was a lying thieving tunc lol lol 

• Upvote 1

Bahaha shazza the horse lady lives in a fucking caravan on a vacant block somewhere without any amenities - with her teenage daughter mind you... And she's getting evicted too. If they can't charge ya to live then you shouldn't be living ay?

u got a bed for her at ur place tunks? lol