First grow with pics - small and large plants?

I'm sorry with the people that are saying check your water make sure it's the pH is 6.0 or 6.5 sorry but I can't cop that been using a hose for years and years and years haven't had a problem won't be getting no pH up ph down that's just excuse to Punt fucking with the genetics of the plant by trying to justify the water. I know people come down on me for about I'm about to say it's called a weed it grows like a weed there's a saying with people that are learning Kiss, keep it simple stupid don't go overboard and try to be a rocket scientist enjoy yourself and learn how to grow it don't take everybody's opinion there only opinions you need to work out what works for you where you're at what climate you're in and what soil you're dealing with and the quality of the seed and what seed it is these days there's that much hybrid said you don't know if your getting a decent one or s*** one we could put all your time and effort into it and you get a plant that's 2 foot tall in a big pot one in the ground and don't muck around with it and it gets 6 to 8 to 10 foot tall and that's not going overboard when I have gone with some recommendations it never turns out the way it should and it don't turn out half as good sorry but like I said people have got to work out what works for them in the climate they are in and what they can do a lot of people have the misconception of yeah I can grow a tomatoes and vegetables and things along them lines and then they throw in what you do for a pine tree as well but when it comes to growing cannabis it's not as easy as people think and it's not as hard as people think anyway just a thought for everybody and I'll apologize for the punctuation full stops and commas as I use speakerphone because the reason why I smoke cannabis is I had eight of my fingers chopped off by a metal press so I can't type and that's why I am smoking at night for pain relief and to help me sleep and to top it all off I only put in 5 this year and you wouldn't believe it 4 of them were male so the luck I'm having wouldn't be surprised if this girl out the back turns into a bisexual or hermaphrodite

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes Mark , 100% everybody's got different obstacles as far as growing so what works for 1 necessarily does work for another for 1 reason or another

Sorry to hear about your accident, don't know what to say,

To lose the use of your hands i can relate too, no where near your damage, most of the fingers on both hands are curled and bent , I can use the thumb and 1 finger on each hand

As I said nothing even close too you ,if I can ever help u in anyway just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

The one on the left went into the tent a month ago to start flowering. Got some leaf issues and lost most of its leaves but seems to have survived and is budding nicely. The small one on the right which was in the tent went outdoors and just grew like crazy! Will have to think about extra lighting in the tent for next time!

post-62602-15216732409_thumb.jpg

post-62602-152167328415_thumb.jpg

post-62602-15216733246_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry with the people that are saying check your water make sure it's the pH is 6.0 or 6.5 sorry but I can't cop that been using a hose for years and years and years haven't had a problem won't be getting no pH up ph down that's just excuse to Punt fucking with the genetics of the plant by trying to justify the water. I know people come down on me for about I'm about to say it's called a weed it grows like a weed there's a saying with people that are learning Kiss, keep it simple stupid don't go overboard and try to be a rocket scientist enjoy yourself and learn how to grow it don't take everybody's opinion there only opinions you need to work out what works for you where you're at what climate you're in and what soil you're dealing with and the quality of the seed and what seed it is these days there's that much hybrid said you don't know if your getting a decent one or s*** one we could put all your time and effort into it and you get a plant that's 2 foot tall in a big pot one in the ground and don't muck around with it and it gets 6 to 8 to 10 foot tall and that's not going overboard when I have gone with some recommendations it never turns out the way it should and it don't turn out half as good sorry but like I said people have got to work out what works for them in the climate they are in and what they can do a lot of people have the misconception of yeah I can grow a tomatoes and vegetables and things along them lines and then they throw in what you do for a pine tree as well but when it comes to growing cannabis it's not as easy as people think and it's not as hard as people think anyway just a thought for everybody and I'll apologize for the punctuation full stops and commas as I use speakerphone because the reason why I smoke cannabis is I had eight of my fingers chopped off by a metal press so I can't type and that's why I am smoking at night for pain relief and to help me sleep and to top it all off I only put in 5 this year and you wouldn't believe it 4 of them were male so the luck I'm having wouldn't be surprised if this girl out the back turns into a bisexual or hermaphrodite

holy fuck.. apology accepted.. not that i give a fuck about a full stop or a comma.. shit mate, your story has shocked me a lil. .. wow..  id be doing more than 5.. or just a big ONE.. 

all the best,  have you thought about cloning a mother? to keep the buds coming? or maybe gets some cuts from a friend?

peace to you mate..  

Vape.