First grow with pics - small and large plants?

Hi all,

First grow for me.  The large plant is outdoor grow and the small plant is in a grow tent with 130w dual spectrum CFL (the large bulb from GrowLush).

Not sure of what plants they are as a friend gave me a bag of seeds.  Aussie bush variety no doubt...

What do you think?  Is it usual to have such a size difference between plants?

post-62602-0-83909100-1514507912_thumb.jpg

post-62602-0-93792800-1514507957_thumb.jpg

post-62602-0-20523400-1514507994_thumb.jpg

they could be different spec plants being from a bag of seeds his mate gave him or the outdoor plant is growing up towards the sun.

you might want to look at how tall the left one is getting, it could get tall real quick, if you pluck the centre out, look around the forum I cant remember the term for it, but it makes tree bushier and shorter and is also part of the Sea of Green (SoG) technique.

But you need to pluck the right leaves out so look around for a proper post by someone that explains it instead of the broad description I have dribbled here.

Edited by DonkeyCongo

they could be different spec plants being from a bag of seeds his mate gave him or the outdoor plant is growing up towards the sun.

you might want to look at how tall the left one is getting, it could get tall real quick, if you pluck the centre out, look around the forum I cant remember the term for it, but it makes tree bushier and shorter and is also part of the Sea of Green (SoG) technique.

But you need to pluck the right leaves out so look around for a proper post by someone that explains it instead of the broad description I have dribbled here.

Are you talking about mainlining possibly? Where you top it all the way back to the 1st node?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks all. Here’s an updated photo. Plants are both about 2 months old. Think I’ll put the tall one in a bigger pot now.

Ended up moving the light away from the small one. Now it’s about 30cms away as the leaves were feeling pretty dry. Seems to have improved. I’ve also put a cup of water into the tent to increase the humidity.

a8d923447a2e9ae3a05652d977174676.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app