First signs of flowering?

Hi all. I was wondering, is this the first signs of flowering and if so, could I still give my girl nutes with nitrogen for a while longer before swapping to flowering nutes? This is my one and only o/door, so I'm winging it...

I'm using tomato and herb mix with about 20 to 25% perlite, seasol and super thrive. I hope my pics help.

Hope you all had a good xmas and have a safe NY :-)

post-61456-0-49016400-1514425751_thumb.jpg

post-61456-0-87648300-1514425770_thumb.jpg

post-61456-0-79956500-1514425799_thumb.jpg

If you are outdoors in Oz with a photoperiod strain, it won't likely start flowering until the nights are >12 hours after the vernal equinox in March?

It looks like a female preflower on one shot - can't see any budding in the few growing tips yet but the photos are not ideal.

Often see those preflowers, initially without pistils, at the main stem petiole junctions around the 6th or 7th node by about 45 days of veg in my experience.

Edited by doctor_nelson