• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Want to make some magic cookies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
wow i want one.. cheerz for sharing.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

I have never made cookies but watch how much u put in it as a neighbour gave my nephew some cookies he gave one to my elderly mother who is 60+ never smoked pot in her life and it was given to her as a normal cookie she ate half of it and fell a sleep the next day she said she really enjoyed the cookie haha i went off my head tho

another time a friend gave us some cookies my nephews girl friend at the cookie and it was her first time ever trying pot she started screaming like a lunitic running around the house saying she couldn't feel her face and that she was dying she got in the shower to shake it off and yelled out shes drowning haha

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4476 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

i've just purchased a magical butter & Anova sous vide to decarb 

couple of vid's i had a look at , one from learn green flower 

they mention needing to know potency of starting material 

in this vid she uses 10% thc stating flowers , this being the number to work 

off for potency not grams of dry weight , FF to 4:25 https://youtu.be/uVkydpXvwuc

this was also interesting , High Times cook did 4 methods of making butter 

the first method , at the end of the decarb process they spray the dried material 

with grain alcohol B4 adding to the butter , never seen this B4 https://youtu.be/b1QIAD--b38

here is the results of the 4 methods after testing https://youtu.be/WhjX24Qy8lo

not the be all & end all , just interesting 

Edited by itchybromusic, 01 January 2018 - 02:52 PM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.