Gazza's Greenhouse

Great job gazza- i have been wanting to order the same model greenhouse you have. From your experience what if any were the drawbacks. Pros & cons '

? I would like to learn as much as possible before dipping my toe so to speak. [emoji111]

They do the job ok, main things to be aware of are, fixing the greenhouse with proper anchor points into the ground, you also need 3 or 4 guide ropes one on each end and two in the middle. Not enough Velcro straps to attach to cover to the frame.

The guide ropes add extra support to keep the cover in place otherwise u have a giant parachute. Also be careful with the zippers one of mine broke, I had to stitch one zip closed.

In summer u need an electric fan to keep the hot air moving around, and u have to cut a decent hole in the upper back wall section to act as an exhaust.

Don't plant to close together, and start training or super cropping early on, try to keep the plants low, when they hit flower they triple in size.

Run a garden hose into greenhouse so u don't have to cart water around, I left a little space at the front to keep ferts and garden tools.

Should also be a lot of semi useful info on this thread if you have the patience to start it from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do the job ok, main things to be aware of are, fixing the greenhouse with proper anchor points into the ground, you also need 3 or 4 guide ropes one on each end and two in the middle. Not enough Velcro straps to attach to cover to the frame.

The guide ropes add extra support to keep the cover in place otherwise u have a giant parachute. Also be careful with the zippers one of mine broke, I had to stitch one zip closed.

In summer u need an electric fan to keep the hot air moving around, and u have to cut a decent hole in the upper back wall section to act as an exhaust.

Don't plant to close together, and start training or super cropping early on, try to keep the plants low, when they hit flower they triple in size.

Run a garden hose into greenhouse so u don't have to cart water around, I left a little space at the front to keep ferts and garden tools.

Should also be a lot of semi useful info on this thread if you have the patience to start it from the start.

Eyelet spacing for peak high winds is 1 metre apart. If you use bungie cord as guide rope it will allow a small amount of movement. Gotta be some bonus to having me here. Zips can most often be fixed with a small pair of pliers. If possible invest in sand pegs. They tend to be way stronger.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks heaps mate I'll take your advice on board! I have wanted to do the greenhouse for a while and any added tips will be great so i can be all set for the coming season.

Cheers for that mate. ✌

are ya haven fun yet gazz , its fun trimming and trimming and then ya get ta do some fuckin trimming.

Howdy strangers,

Finally finished trimming, drying, still curing.

So I fell a little bit short of what I expected, I managed just under 4 p.

I know I've been quiet, I've been really baked for the last couple of weeks. It's a nice smoke so much better than that leafy shit I was smoking this time last year.

It's got a nice smooth flavor and a pleasant tasting aftertaste. Basically I have a couple of pipes and I'm baked for hours.

Got plenty of trim for the cooking side of things too which is great. I'm thinking a fresh pasta sauce with herb garnish, recon that could hit the spot nicely.

Will be moving to the indoors section soon now that I've finished this grow.

This has been a great experience, and also my biggest grow to date. I'll be ramping things up and changing a few things up with a hope of beating that 4 p mark.

Again I just want to thank the community here for all the help and support I received you guys ands gals know who u are, u farking rock thanks so much.

Also as so many Gazzas on here might rename the greenhouse to gmans or gspots greenhouse next season as it makes everyone feel good.

Peace Gazza308.

• Upvote 2