Gazza's Greenhouse

I use plenty of season and fish emulsion. Is there something special about Charlie carp

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Err seasol not season

to be honest I recon really good compost is the key. I'm not sure if it's special or not Charlie carp. I experiment see what happens. My mum grows [emoji534] I was round there a few weeks back her plants were heaps bigger than mine. So I'm like what are u feeding them they are huge. She's tells me seasol and Charlie carp. Definitely has helped with growth. They do look a lot greener too.

I use plenty of season and fish emulsion. Is there something special about Charlie carp

Err seasol not season

fwiw , did you know there is a diff between fish emulsion vs fish hydrolysate ( charlie carp )

Fish emulsion is the end product if a heating process is used. Fish hydrolysate is the result of using cold processing

couldn't recommend enough to drop the seasol in favor of dried kelp meal 

apart from using 1 , 1/4 teaspoons per liter of kelp in clean rain/ro water , sat for 24hrs with a few shakes 

strain & use as foliar or soil drench , replacing seasol 

being a dry meal , unlike liquid seasol ,  you can add to soil mixes , top dresses , add to worm bin & compost bin   

& anywhere else you'd like to increase soil life or as a bloom booster in flower via top dressing & tea making above  

you do the processing for almost zero processing lost 

not saying seasol is not good , just this is more potent & allot more versatile in dry from  

Very impressed and jealous also Gazza. What a gorgeous spot. Love your greenhouse. Please keep us posted over xmas and New Years when and if you get the chance. Have a nice Xmas mate.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Cheers mate, had a sea change about two years ago. Best move I've ever made, I just woke up up one day and said we're getting out of here. Sold a place near melbourne moved about 1.5 hours away down the coast. The funny thing is a lot cheaper houses out here with decent amount of land. You pay the same for a dog box in crimebourne. And it's so built up it's just a joke. The only catch for me is I have to drive about an hour to work one way. But still well worth the life style. Wanted to be self sufficient grow my own food, tank water get back to basics and get off the grid.