I don’t approve of it.... really... he almost sounds anti cannabis in a few of his comments making everything he just said worthless.none the less it’s good to see people speaking about and sort of trying to legalise Cannabis not for medical but for rec. could have been said better but at least it was said.

So licences have be approved in w.a to grow and supply medical marijuana to patients. Surely the government know that it’s only a matter of time until recreational or actual medical supply is available to everyone who wants/needs.

I ran into a guy during a normal working day and accidentally got into the subject of weed when I flicked through a picture in my phone showing him something else and a picture of a harvest showed up.

Through a long chat he told me he applied for a licence (paid the 4500$ or whatever fee) and got approved to supply to public and or patients when laws pass. I’ve looked into it so I had a few detailed questions to ask him how he got around hurdles but everything he told me seemed legitimate to me, he even has a lease on a shop(gave me the location) ready to take over when everything gets into order.

Surely it’s only a matter of time.

Or I completely swallowed his bullshit without chewing.

One or the other.

https://www.odc.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis-cultivation-and-production-licences-and-permits

It’s a interesting read. It’s not like you couldn’t cross things off the list one by one to work towards everything being set-up, I think it lacks finer details, for example as a grower you need to know a medical marijuana researcher or someone who holds a licence to supply them before they grant you a permit and licence yourself.So who wants my product if it’s so fucking hard to get medical cannabis ourselves through the system?

Im not sure if it will take the fun out of it, you put all the effort and time in to improving your crop every grow and then you just ship it off to someone else that might never give you feedback about the product your putting so much love into growing.

How can someone out there risk everything By leaving a normal job just for the government to put a set price on what you produce, I’m mean you’d have to sell on the black market on the side, then risking your licence yourself.

If you ask me,It’s set up for large businesses to get in first before joe blow has any chance.. and no doubt they have more pull on setting the price themselves then getting a slice of the government pie money.