Your DREAM / holy grail / endgame cuttings.

Fruity juice by greenhouse seeds. Got two reg seed freebies a few years ago was hands down some of the dankest weed ive ever smoked , one went female and she was a monster!! Massive foxtail buds covered in tricromes.

Hit the roof of my flower room and started to curl and grow back down to the light haha

Fruity juice by greenhouse seeds. Got two reg seed freebies a few years ago was hands down some of the dankest weed ive ever smoked , one went female and she was a monster!! Massive foxtail buds covered in tricromes.

Hit the roof of my flower room and started to curl and grow back down to the light haha

If i had a second choice ghost train haze#1 by rare dankness seeds
  • Upvote 1

If i had a second choice ghost train haze#1 by rare dankness seeds

I think these guys are pretty awesome.

Their entire best sellers list sounds spectacular and is where I found out about Trainwreck and Skywalker genetics when I asked about it in another thread.

Their “Neville's Wreck” parent which they use for the Ghost Train and the Moonshine Haze would be a contender for one and only cutting for me.

You lucky bugger not even gonna ask how

That's the only thing about the achapupo , fem seed, he said he didn't see reg anyway

Would have loved to see the variations

But beggars can't be choosers just happy enough to have her on board

What a combo "the mighty Sal " n achapupo gold

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I think these guys are pretty awesome.

Their entire best sellers list sounds spectacular and is where I found out about Trainwreck and Skywalker genetics when I asked about it in another thread.

Their “Neville's Wreck” parent which they use for the Ghost Train and the Moonshine Haze would be a contender for one and only cutting for me.

Yeah mate rare dankness are in my top 5 fav breeders list lol.

ive done a round of their ghost train as a friend here in WA has a mother of it. Its awesome to grow and the colour show she puts on is ace, just a shame it has such a long flowering time

Edited by dr.argon
  • Upvote 1

Yeah mate rare dankness are in my top 5 fav breeders list lol.

ive done a round of their ghost train as a friend here in WA has a mother of it. Its awesome to grow and the colour show she puts on is ace, just a shame it has such a long flowering time

WA seems like a great place to live :)

It's good to know great genetics are getting a show down under too.

And speaking of aces... another top shelf company imo.

Edited by Marrawahrrrna

Wondering what cuts everyone would go for if they could only:

1. Have one and only one final cut to grow forever.

2. Could have 4 cuts, one each of a sativa, indica, hybrid and medical/cbd strain. You don't have to have one of each but only one from each of the types you choose to grow.

This doesn't have to be something you can easily get or is available on the market. It might be something only an elite seedbank has and doesn't sell or share. It has to be your personal holy grail plant.

What would your pick(s) be if you could choose from those two criteria.

I'd make it a huge cut with dozens of grafted branches

• Upvote 1