Dog eaten my plants

No it's normal, try to cut leaves that will benefit the overall plant, ie don't take a leaf unless there is something to take its place. That's means try to have 1 /2 cms growth ready to take its place , try to prune branches on inner side first allowing the underside to start growing in the same direction as the inner side then take that shade leaf too

Water or feed as soon as your finished so planning is essential as well , doing these couple of little things can drastically improve your yield and the overall structure of the plant , good strong stems and no need to tip

You'll find that off 4 main branches the amount of bud sites will be significantly higher than tipping anyway

Also if u get it right you will find the effects of what you are doing is hardly noticed by the plants

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

post-62473-152133359273_thumb.jpg

post-62473-152133361105_thumb.jpg

post-62473-152133362843_thumb.jpgpost-62473-15213336449_thumb.jpg

But of an update guys plants are finally filling out, thinking another few weeks before I start flushing

Also noticed a few little caterpillars on one plant had been eating some crowns which died and dried out [emoji30]

Is it safe to spray with maverick Yates it’s the only thing I’ve found to stop them so far

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app