Dog eaten my plants

Caterpillar damage...

Thanks Louise you were correct I found the culprit, is there anything I can do to stop these guys?

Also any other tips to improve these plants, so far all I’m using is ryzol and seasol

Here’s a few updated photos on how their going, also you will see the caterpillar hiding under a leaf

92902c13b101d95d164ac309dfc52ae3.jpg

f90626cf5cbbdb61478c15d5bd01da09.jpg

9e42f6d90ac4b217083d11eaa243f787.jpg

c30fec5fe88b87f2d48be75ce1d992be.jpg

ed52f4f31b68b66bec789b263e5fb331.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

keep the white butterfly & moths off ya plant 

& BT , dipel https://www.yates.com.au/products/pest-control/insects-concentrates/natures-way-caterpillar-killer---dipel/

something else for the plant , coconut water @ 15ml per liter , buy the nudie natural coconut water from safeway 

unless you can find freeze dried coconut water powder https://www.buyorganicsonline.com.au/coconut-water-powder-100gr-matakana-superfoods/?dfw_tracker=14950-7718&gclid=CjwKCAiA-KzSBRAnEiwAkmQ159lpRfJPgggnga3gQ2i3Ze9YIkBUYoPqEdXo-kIKOuknQeQqBnxsrBoCtcQQAvD_BwE never used this one only the Loving Earth brand which i can't find anymore , so i use the nudie in the mean time 

why coconut water , Cytokinin's 

Cytokinins (CK) are a class of plant growth substances (phytohormones) that promote cell division, or cytokinesis, in plant roots and shoots.

They are involved primarily in cell growth and differentiation, but also affect apical dominance, axillary bud growth, and leaf senescence.

Had to take my pet gerbals to the vet one time... Only kidding lol

anyhow i was at the vet one time and seen they had a picture up of cannabis and animals saying don't let your animals chew on cannabis, i have found even roots effect animals, can't and won't go into detail but yeah just keep it away ay

interesting 

would they be more talking bout a dog getting into the pot brownies 

cause dogs don't understand tolerance they generally eat the lot :) which is not good as most of us can testify 

but fresh green leaves would have to be beneficial for a dog i would think , assuming your a organic grower & not spraying 

chem pesticides on ya plant for ya dog to eat 

that's a tip for anyone consuming fresh canna leaves , first don't spray ya plant with chems , second when you take leaves 

to consume , chop 10-20mm off the leaf tips , this is where spray of any kind will gather , better to eat / juice without them 

interesting 

would they be more talking bout a dog getting into the pot brownies 

cause dogs don't understand tolerance they generally eat the lot :) which is not good as most of us can testify 

but fresh green leaves would have to be beneficial for a dog i would think , assuming your a organic grower & not spraying 

chem pesticides on ya plant for ya dog to eat 

that's a tip for anyone consuming fresh canna leaves , first don't spray ya plant with chems , second when you take leaves 

to consume , chop 10-20mm off the leaf tips , this is where spray of any kind will gather , better to eat / juice without them 

Hey Itchy they mentioned dogs and cats in the picture it effects them in a way i donno maybe like a stone.. my dog at my roots and would not shut the fuck up 1-2-3-4 am barking all night lol never again...

lol prob wanted you to break out the buds bro , fuck this dirt & roots shits , give me the terps man , woof lol

this is not good but it's fucken funny , except the guy blowing smoke in the dogs face , i just want the dog to bite him , prick

https://youtu.be/hvRfAnNtULw

lots of dog stoned vids on YT , & chocolate is def not good for dogs btw 

Hi, if ya still got probs with insects, I use garlic and chili water in a spray bottle. I use six cloves finely sliced and 2 of the small bird chillies chopped up mix with 500ml water and let it sit overnight. Then give ya plants a good spray. I've been using it on mine works a treat for cataplillers and grasshoppers. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners