Cloning from feminised seeds

feminised seed is usually made by putting colloidial silver on a lower bud and that bud herms, collect the pollen in what ever manner you use to ensure that the rest of the plant don't get pollenated, use you pollen to breed to what ever female you are trying to cross to and the end result is a feminised seed ...... flowering can be done from seed and produce nice bud, so you better look a lil bit harder and find some reputable information.

The feminised seeds weren't turned to create clones Do you know what a clone is ,if the plant u clone from is female so is the clone, there's no f,,,king way in hell you can take a clone from a female and it will be a hermie

"The clones off a feminised mother have a tendency towards being germ since they were able to be turned after all"

You come here trying to teach the masses about weed but u don't even know what a clone is!

Yes I broke no6 but you are either really stupid or a really bad shit stirrer

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

“The feminised seeds weren't turned to create clones”

Mate you have to be the most illiterate person I've ever come across.

Who said anything about that above???

The fucking feminised seeds he bought came from a mother plant at the seedbank which has been pollenated with FEMALE POLLEN.

Where did that female pollen come from?

Not a MALE.

It came from a female that has been induced to go herm.

HALF THE GENETICS in the seed he bought has the inducability in it. It doesn't matter if the mother at the seedbank is pure female or what.

The female pollen hitting it makes the seed feminised and thus it carries the inducability gene.

Now if he germinates those female seeds to smoke.

If he takes clones off one of those females to grow to smoke then it doesn't fucking matter what his clone mother is.

You must be flocking full retard if you don't get that.

Now that my friend. That is a win!

Congrats and I hope all your future grows are good grows.

Cheers.

Cheers mate , you to!! And thanks for the info this is definitely something im going to do more reaserch on, might even flick dutch passion an email and see if they respond haha! so far i havent had any signs of hermies at all so im not terribly worried, just wanted a second or third opinion lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That's the way to go mate. Research, read and gather the information. Knowledge will always serve you well.

If you've watched the Vikings you'll see the English king cherishes only one type of stash (if you don't count his wine). His stash of manuscripts and knowledge because that is what gives man power.

Experience is gained and lost and forgotten.

The written word remains. Smart people read and research.

Really looking forward to any future grow diaries.

Stay safe.

Edited by eyesonly

Originally this plant did have both male and female flowers on the same plant -- they call that Monoecious in the biology world also common HEMP was the family (originally thought to be in the HOPS family but recently changed) this was the stuff that was mainly used for fabric and rope However certain strains appeared also to be Dioecious having male and female on seperate plants and man being man and wanting to also get high as well as wear cloths (maybe sometimes rather be high and naked who knows) started to lets call it in a loose way "breed" certain varieties for various phenotypes and also culling (killing) all male plants. Cannibus can and will show sex changes when it communcates with other plants through phermones and decides to fuck itself ....so that the species (sub-species, variety, breed, etc..) will survive..now here is where it gets complicated for those without biology degrees..it was though that in the beginning this plant used sexing via the XX / XY model .. which makes things easy ..as many have said here if you have a BONIFIDE FEMALE PLANT that for some or any reason produces a male flower from not nessessarily stress but if you do get that the POLLEN HAS TO BE XX or XO (meaning it is missing any male component) remeber this pollen came from a TRUE FEMALE plant -- so hence the "feminized seeds" deal is that if you do polinate yourself or another plant that is a bonified female you will have either XX or XO babies----XX would be female XO = is nothing it wouldn't even develope into a seed or if it did would not hatch so any plants that actually did germinate would be in theory 100 Female (however for some reason it's usually 80-90% female and 10-20% will call it other. Here's the kicker -- people that study this stuff think the pot may have a more complicated sex selection then the XX/XY model and this makes sence...no one is doing anything with enough science in it to know what the fuck is going on..thats why femanized seeds in theory is great ( I have made those kind of babies a number of times due to one of my girls feeling the need to grow balls) the problem will always be that when one is given seeds that has no verifiable genectic component that you dont know if you got P1 p2 F1 F2 F3 F4 generation seeds you have these genes running throughout with all kinds of traits - I believe folks make a whole batch of F1 hybrids and some where down the line when you breed back to the original genectics you getting traits that you dont want as in ressisive F2 F3 F4 etc... what people really want is what we call "hybrid vigor" that comes from a marriage of two plants but in this case the union HAS TO BE A real male AND A real female to be a true "F1" These are the plants that grow faster, bigger, better, do everything a bit better and diffrent from their parents....How many people do you know here would grow a bunch of nice females and then polonate them with many diffrent males just to see what wondeful hybrids come out of it?..sounds nice..a lot of people do that Im sure ..however a lot also keep the genectic pool very small by cloning and back breeding becasue lets face it..we like our smoke and when you do that as a whole it will in time make the entire "variety/strain/sub-species" weaker and/or less able to handle enviromental changes. Of course if you are controlling the environment to the n th degree then it really dosent matter but when you give someone "white widow" seeds that are really 5 or 6 generations down the road and always grown in a greenhouse and someone else has "white widow" seeds that for the last 5 years have been grown only in the emerald triangle up in Norcal they MAY NOT be the same white widows as they originally started out as (called NATURAL SELECTION). In reality there seems to be an almost as important enviromental component to growing as I am sure that with all the growing done here that someone hasent grown R-50 Haze that looked more like Clowns Bubblegum and visa versa...

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

You're trying to teach me genetics?

You still don't get it.

You're confused with genotypic sex vs phenotypic expression.

An XX female in cannabis is still able to express male phenotype and sexual organs, but it produces female pollen ie X haplotype.

In humans you can have XY genetic males display female phenotype due to hormonal ineffectiveness.

You're rambling about bullshit up there and I have no time to try and tease out what you are trying to explain if you can't put the time in to learn how to break your ideas into paragraphs.

Genotypic sex and phenotypic sex are not the same. An XX female has the ability to produce staminate parts in its DNA - it doesn't relate to XX or XY sex gene type.

I'm going to have to conclude you are just a halfwit.

Edited by eyesonly