Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

13 degrees, wonder wha+ feels like?

Wish i new, 13 was the high for the day, went down hill quick after that, got a balmy 9c at the moment 

need to pack a suitcase full of clothes to go down the paddock, get 6 changes of weather going there and back 

back to chop chop trim trim chop chop trim trim , 4 done 4 to go

its all little shit tho, lbs and lbs of little shit  lol lol lol 

Well i'm about done and dusted, the end of me worst season is finally about here, just a lb of shit to go

with all the ins and outs and the ones in the ground, turned out to be one of me best seasons, defiantly in the top 10

no idea how much i got, because i cant count past 5, will have to call it 5 lbs + a little bit lol lol lol 

now to see if me old shitty 50 yr old technology, can outgrow one of these flash looking LEDS  :crap:

no fluffy buds have ever been grown here lol  :gardening:  :pokey:  :pokey:  :jar:

good on u pedro

good 2 see one of lifes li++le ba++lers having some succes +hrough adversi+i

u deserve a fair suck on sav

li++le rough aroung edges, bu+ u call a spade a spade and in mi book means more +han all o+her bullshi+ confron+ed wi+h each dai

jus+ no+ lookin good 4 en+rance 2 pillar heaven

• Upvote 1