one on one

Oldpom

Hi Guys,

very new to this at my age but health problem is the main reason I am here. I really need to have a one on one with someone who can guide me step by step through the set up of an indoor system. This is purely for medical purpose and not making money (I know that does not make a difference in the eyes of the law) but, I want to continue living and on my terms. I am in Victoria and really desperate to get some advice from someone who understands a first timers problem.. Thanks in advance

Gday Oldpom. Fyi growing for personal vs selling does make a big difference in the eyes of the law.

I guess you need to start by deciding on what type of system suits your needs. If you are already a competent gardener, perhaps an indoor soil grow would work. If you want the easiest, almost failsafe method a full hydroponic system may be a good option.. if you are somwhere in between, a run to waste coco or peat medium may be the right choice for you.

Next you should look at your space and decide what you are going to need. Are there a few power points available? Does the area get really hot or really cold? Is there carpet in the area? Is there a tap handy? What are my neighbour's like and will they get a view of your shenanigans?

I am sure there are more questions, but that should get you started.

• Upvote 1

If you don't need a grow tent and u are sure u can keep everything under wraps without 1 it may well be easier with less initial investment

The grow tents are great to provide stealthy but they bring their own set of dilemmas, ie air exchange, watering n catching runoff, the limited space to grow especially if you gonna get 2 pot hydro setup

Once u put everything in there won't be much room left to grow

If you can get by without it might be a little easier first time round n a lot cheaper

Once u get into the swing of things n if your needs demand a bigger harvest

invest then

I grow in a tent these days for security but no doesn't matter how long u been growing outside indoors in a tent is a different kettle of fish altogether and this may overwhelm a new grower

Which ever way u choose to go I'm sure you're gonna get plenty of assistance

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Really u just want to keep it as simple as possible and you still can get great results

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1