Bogan goes to Melbourne's Hemp Expo

I'll see you there Bogan. .

I left melb over twenty years ago .and never looked back. The traffic is the worst for me .

Normally don't like going any deeper than the outskirts.

My accommodation last week was just off chapel st .so each day after work it was a stroll along it ,checking out the peeps and noticing how much it has all changed .

Especially in prahran compared to the seventies, it was hippy town then .now to me it felt like the area lost its soul.

All changed ,,,did find a bar with great music ,,one guy with guitar ,,drew me in even at twelve dollars a pint of weak trendy beer.lol.

Was asked for money often ,and chatted with some of the misfortunates that never seemed to leave the posi they had found to sit ,,and prob sleep. I had lots of pre rolled joints and would offer a joint but most didn't smoke .this surprised me so much.

Was also surprised how open and candid some were,,,didn't talk to shifty looking shits though.

Yep it's all changed,,,,enough rambling on .

Edited by Serrated edge
  • Upvote 2