When should I harvest my outdoor autoflower? (pics)

this is a pic from breeder of what it looks like grown indoors and the blurb/advertising text

Auto Critical Ogre 'Big 'N Fast' Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Yantra, is a Autoflowering Feminised marijuana strain. This Feminised seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions. This strain has Ogre x Auto Critical+ 2.0 Genetics. It has a Unknown THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Unknown.

The introduction of Auto Critical Ogre sees the Joint Doctor start the new year in style with a brand new auto-flowering strain that boasts an impressive level of hybrid vigour as well as strength. J-D's sativa dominant Ogre was crossed with Auto Critical+ 2.0 from Dinafem following a selection from 30 different auto strains grown under glass in the summer of 2014. This may well be The Joint Doctor's greatest auto-flowering triumph yet. Expect generous yields of large, dense, resin-encrusted tasty buds that will reward all enthusiasts.

BREEDER Yantra 
GENETICS Ogre x Auto Critical+ 2.0
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 - 10 weeks from seed

post-62428-0-32538100-1511876913_thumb.jpeg

post-62428-0-71042600-1511876993_thumb.jpeg

Don't worry about the potash or potassium then. It's getting a bit late in the game for that considering what you mentioned.

yes tomorrow would be the next weekly feed and its been raining/storming a lot so i was going to give it a miss anyway - if it is going to be ready in a couple weeks i just want to give it water so its clean but if its going to be another 4 or 5 weeks then i dunno.... maybe one more dose

Edited by fnord420

well i'm just going to keep talking to myself in this thread :D

I pinched a bud off the plant that i think is ready to test how it smokes. I dried it out in the oven on low temp so the flavour wasn't the best and may have lost some potency but OMG it was strong! Haven't had a smoke this good for a long time. 

It hit hard initially and put me into a bit of a trance for a couple minutes but then it smoothed out and got very euphoric and gave me a massive burst of motivation and energy which lasted hours.

I think I am going to harvest the majority of this plant on the weekend (leave a few of the lower buds to mature a bit more maybe)

i'll take a few pics at the time and post them if anyone is interested,,,,the other plants are still developing nicely and look like they will have much bigger buds and a lot more of them also...can't wait :D wish I hadn't planted them so early I think they could of got a lot bigger. Anyway i'm not sure what the point of this post is other than to say I am loving the auto critical ogre strain and wish I and grown it properly ha :)

Edited by fnord420

Grown it properly? ,looks bloody good to me nothing wrong with it. Pictures of it look fine if you can get a closer look just check how the trichs look if there are a lot of milky and amber ones well it be ready. Just because no one replies doesn't mean no one's looking and by all means please post more pics later allways keen to check out everones grow, pretty good time of year for auto's cause the sun is around it's longest time up at the moment.

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I think I need to get a better camera or magnifier to check the trichs - they all just look white...i'll get something better than this cheap phone and have a proper look

I might try green queens idea of just picking some buds and leaving the plant alive to see what it will do

here are some more pictures for no reason :D - other than the autos I have growing: White Widow, jack herer, Power Africa X MKULTRA, Nevilles Haze, Chocolate Kush, and my own strain that I've been growing for the last 20 years or so, it started off as Northern Lights but it's had so much random crap bred into it over the years it's nothing like northern lights anymore (it's the biggest one in the pics)

post-62428-0-84421400-1512564137_thumb.jpg

post-62428-0-57308500-1512564147_thumb.jpg

post-62428-0-86102000-1512564167_thumb.jpg

post-62428-0-63053000-1512564178_thumb.jpg

Edited by fnord420

I think I need to get a better camera or magnifier to check the trichs - they all just look white...i'll get something better than this cheap phone and have a proper look

I might try green queens idea of just picking some buds and leaving the plant alive to see what it will do

here are some more pictures for no reason :D - other than the autos I have growing: White Widow, jack herer, Power Africa X MKULTRA, Nevilles Haze, Chocolate Kush, and my own strain that I've been growing for the last 20 years or so, it started off as Northern Lights but it's had so much random crap bred into it over the years it's nothing like northern lights anymore (it's the biggest one in the pics)

Did I see a banana ?