out door revege

Hi Guys and Gals, 

just thought id share my out door experiance with you ..

clones of Skunk#1 x Jack Herer (satty) pheno 

They had about 6 wks from cut, under 130w CFL 18/6 

it got to about a ft with plenty of LST applied.

I put them outside early september.. roughly (12/12) here , they stretched 4ft and started to bud.. 

after a couple of weeks colas started to form, and i thought i might be lucky to sneak in a late harvest.. 

but , no the plants picked up on the days getting longer, and started to revege.  :twiddle:

post-44477-0-38157600-1511829396_thumb.jpg

ive got a feeling these are going to get big  :yahoo:  :egyptdance:

I ve got them in amended soil mix, hand watered via feed tube to the root zone, been feeding my run off, watered down and plain tap water.  most of its needs are taken care of in the soil, ive been adding beneficial bacterias to my water. and letting nature do the rest.  :afro:

post-44477-0-03726900-1511830884_thumb.jpg

:bounce:

any one done this before?

how big to do you think? 

peace .. Vape  :twiddle:

• Upvote 3

the hemp fibre varieties can grow 15-20feet, i would be interested to see if what you have done could make them grow that tall or if the genetics will limit the height

I've tried something similar from seeds that started indoor and moved outdoor but they all went hermaphrodite when budding second time around :(  they were approx 8 feet tall 

the hemp fibre varieties can grow 15-20feet, i would be interested to see if what you have done could make them grow that tall or if the genetics will limit the height

I've tried something similar from seeds that started indoor and moved outdoor but they all went hermaphrodite when budding second time around :(  they were approx 8 feet tall 

gday Fnord420,   thanks for the reply.

. these are quite a stable cross of two Sensi lines i was gifted by a pro grower . i have run this strain indoors and know what its capable of inside, with 4 weeks of vege. ..

but this will be different i think...

ive seen videos of cannabis plants in the states easy 20ft round, with trunks like trees, check out mendo dope on you tube..   :egyptdance:

thats a shame about the hermie, did you still flower it out?  :unknw:  cause 8ft aint little..  :egyptdance:

peace Vape

P.s Hemp is different to cannabis that hemp grows in one stalk with little to no branching. 

Yeah I let it flower anyway. Was very sticky and nice smoke but so many seeds. I know the hemp is different but surely there are some hemp genetics in sativa somewhere that could come out? Maybe not. I wonder if anyone's crossed ruderalis with hemp to get a really tall autoflowering strain and then breed in some stronger strains...I dunno if that would work.

Edited by fnord420
  • Upvote 1