Gday guys just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my little white

Cheers mate. Can always cut top of the pot. Yeah white widow im very stoked with her so far . Im a grow virgin so all new to me

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No point in cutting the pot. I just meant if you fill higher next time you get a bit more out of the pot since there is more volume for root growth. Bigger roots equals bigger plants and bigger yields as a rule.

With a 15cm pot that 5cm of soil you've left out is equal to about half a litre of soil. Given its about 4 litres all up its 1/8 the volume you've missed out on using.

I like to plant my pots just like you've done with a couple of inches space at the top i never fill the pots to the top for a couple of reasons fistly if your plant happens to streak a bit it leaves room for you to add more soil to support the stem if need be secondly if you decide to top dress you have room to put the goods and thirdly if you fill them to much the water runs off the surface and down sides instead of soaking into your precious girls,theres many ways people do things but your plant looks very healthy so i dont think you have much to worry about at the moment,lovely fat leaves,all the best for the rest of your grow,cheers,,,GQ

• Upvote 1

I like to plant my pots just like you've done with a couple of inches space at the top i never fill the pots to the top for a couple of reasons fistly if your plant happens to streak a bit it leaves room for you to add more soil to support the stem if need be secondly if you decide to top dress you have room to put the goods and thirdly if you fill them to much the water runs off the surface and down sides instead of soaking into your precious girls,theres many ways people do things but your plant looks very healthy so i dont think you have much to worry about at the moment,lovely fat leaves,all the best for the rest of your grow,cheers,,,GQ

Its just the way things worked out. It's my first ever grow so Ill take it all on board and try work it out. Go the fat leaves! Thanks

• Upvote 1