Harvest - Curing Time - Holidays

Hey serrated ive never done a dry ice or ice extraction before but ive watched a few tutorials on you tube,looks like theres a bit involved what was you end product like compared to dry sift hash SE if there even is a comparison or is this method just a whole nother level of do it with way better results

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

i find ice water hash making a lill time consuming , maybe the way i do it takes longer 

i iso wash each bag then rinse after each run , helps to have a second pair of hands 

& using a mini caravan washing machine for your ice & material is also pretty handy

& pretty cheap to buy at around $100 ( ebay ) 

i have silk screens & dry sieve particle separator tins , they all take time to produce 

a quality product , would also keep your magnifier , whatever you use , near by to judge the 

extraction quality , T heads to T head stalks to green mater 

i also work with dried material rather than frozen , in fact i don't freeze any material 

go's in dry with the ice & re-hydrate's for 15-20min B4 putting on the spin cycle for a couple of min 

or dry in the tins for some shaky shaky , in fact lots of shaky shaky = some sort of vibrating machine

would be handy , a particle separator shaker is a few grand to buy & tins aren't cheap either 

the idea with the laboratory tins is , the very dry green matter will continue to break up & get smaller falling though the 

mesh/screen & the T heads will stay the same size & not fall though the screen , separating heads from plant matter

even then it most likely still needs work if you only want to consume the T heads , stalks will still need removal

if you think they need removing 

Edited by itchybromusic

Great info here. My goal is to seperate our those few mould spores on the dry buds I have. I’ll need to look up at what micron level they’ll be removed and go from there. I’m happy with the smoke and agitating the ones with the now dry mould spores seems to remove them. So I’m guessing even this way, although not very scientific (!) still serves my purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

apparen+lee spores can aggrava+e exis+ing lung and +rachea probs

can make u crook if some find i+ pas+ ure immune defencess

u would +hink hea+ from burn,vape,decarb would fuk em up

is risk wor+h reward midlife ?

Bob, I hear what you’re saying. None of my mates seem to care when I tell them about it but I’ll inspect each bud and only vape those.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app