Harvest - Curing Time - Holidays

Ok, so I’m back from holidays. My buds had been drying for 12 days total so they are all well dry.

When picking up a handful of buds and squeezing my fist slightly I noticed a puff of fine almost like mist - nothing that settled. I immediately thought powdery mildew but wondered how that could be so considering they are all so dry. When breaking up a bud there is no evidence of rot and had not observed any problems during the grow. There was a slight touch of powder (off white?) at the bottom of the box where I had layed the smaller buds.

I’m thinking it could be the result of them being over dry and the trics breaking off but I’m not expert.

There is no unusual smell.

Anyone had this before? It’s almost 5 Oz so would hate to lose it but I’m suspicious of it being powdery mildew even though no environmental signs point to it.

Would love some thoughts!

Thanks all.

MLG

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

i+chee would be one wi+h bes+ info

bu+ i have seen over dri bud +urn 2 powder when squashed

mind u i+ looks more like a green powder no+ whi+e

unusual 4 mildew on x+ra dri gear do'n+ u +hink ?

Thanks Bob. Yes, maybe I’m just being paranoid. There could be the possibility that mildew was setting in at the end of flowering and I’m seeing the powder now but I highly doubt it. I even got some burn on the buds so moisture I doubt a problem. Just paranoia I imagine!

Would love itchee to chime in with an opinion then.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app