Where does it go from here?

Post moved, pls start posting in rite area of forum, Dr livingstone is for intros not help and advice.

I will start deleting your posts if you keep posting in Dr livingstone for help and diarys...

sorry but it not me it's your app , I can not post in any other forum and I am not going to all the trouble of writing something up only to have it say " add prefix"

Also I wasn't asking for help was a rhetorical ?

And that being the case of you deleting my posts , don't worry I won't bother posting anymore if that is the case!

Maybe if u didn't talk to me like I was a naughty boy and bothered to ask why I post here

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3

What the fuck is that lol, Lots of deformity's floating around, for seed breeders its about quantity not quality

Throw it out and plant another?

Fuck knows what it will do

In simpler times. One stabilised strain would be cross over another. Nowadays it seems to be a case of chuck pollen everywhere and think up some fucked up name, and go with that. Crazy times indeed..

Thank fuck I still have some strains from 10 years ago

• Upvote 2