This baby was thriving 2 weeks ago!

I wouldn't be overly concerned, she looks otherwise healthy and you seem to have fixed your watering problems. I've got a Creme de la Chem at the moment doing the same thing in a tent with three other girls who are in full prayer mode, no idea why, but I'm not too worried, she's doing fine. :) Just keep watching like you're doing in case any other signs of issues appear. 

Yeah to be honest my first thought was over watering, but I feel like I’ve figured out a good watering pattern after the early issues. So it makes me wonder whether she’s root bound, even though I thought this pot would be big enough. Like Tonks has suggested, I reckon I’ll just wait and observe to see what happens. I don’t have any bigger pots and finances aren’t great right now, so I’m hoping everything will be alright

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

It's a shit time of year financially for many,,,Yet and a small expense now should reward you with a greater return in weed later.

Plenty of cheap large containers that only need drill holes put in ,,from bunnings.

Couple of bags of medium ,,,,all less than twenty bucks .

I reckon I’ll head out tomorrow morning and pick up those things. When you say a couple of bags of ‘medium’, what exactly do you mean? Medium-quality soil?

I’ve run out of compost, but plenty of Seasol and PowerFeed left

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

under watered 

over & under look very very similar 

"very rough" rule of thumb 

if leaves droop from the stem & stem stays upright = over 

if leaves & stem droop = under

buuuuut

best to have a few signs to look at 

visual , weight & soil finger poke 

looks thirsty , feels lite , soil feels dry = water 

if a older plant has been over watered sometimes the quickest way 

to bring it back is to give it fresh soil , how that is done is up to the grower 

obviously transplanting to a new pot will achieve that but so will sitting the

pot on soil / ground without a drip tray , can't really move it after that though

putting a pot in a slightly bigger pot without removing the first pot 

fill a bigger pot up X amount with soil & sit your plant on top , fill in between 

the 2 pots with more soil , this will also help a lill with insulation as SE mentioned 

watering becomes interesting but it's the next best thing to a full transplant 

would work even better if in geopots / fabric pot which you could completely bury  

in a bigger pot or ground 

• Upvote 2

I reckon I’ll head out tomorrow morning and pick up those things. When you say a couple of bags of ‘medium’, what exactly do you mean? Medium-quality soil?

Medium is what the roots sit in .

I can't really advise on best stuff from bunnings,others will.

growing medium , soil , coco , rockwool ect ect 

Medium is what the roots sit in .

I can't really advise on best stuff from bunnings,others will.

that's ok there isn't any lol 

G’day all! It’s been AGES since I posted here, but have hardly had a spare moment since starting a new job.

As I’m sure many others have, my outdoor girl has been flowering for a few weeks now. The past week has seen great development, so I’m overall pretty happy!

The one thing I wanted to ask about is my yellowing leaves at the base. I’m assuming this is just a result of the energy now being put into buds, but I thought I’d check to be safe. Every day I pluck the easy ones off and store for cooking. From what you experienced lot can see, do I have any cause for concern?

I’ve been giving the occasional purple seasol since flowering began and don’t fancy adding a whole bunch of other stuff unless I really have to.

Any guesses as to when I’ll be harvesting? I’m assuming mid-late March?

P.s. I realise the pot size is far too small. If I had my time again I wouldn’t make the same mistake, but it had such a rough upbringing I didn’t want to risk anything with another transplant

post-46829-151911168408_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151911171768_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151911173946_thumb.jpg

post-46829-151911176733_thumb.jpg

post-46829-1519111793_thumb.jpg