Brisbane cannabis law rally Tue 14 Nov 2017

She hasnt stopped designing all day fordy thats her first prototype and she's working on a new one as we speak lol either way we will all be wearing a shirt of some description on the day that pushes the point about medical cannabis and law reform and or its benifits,if we come up with a couple of good ones il slip into town monday and see if i can get a few printed up for sure,,,,,,,,p.s i showed her what you said about her shirt and she has a smile from ear to ear and very proud of herself,thanks for that hey,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Heya billy she turned 14this year and was diagnosed with three types of epilepsy at age 6yrs,its been a long battle but since she started taking canna oils and tinctures she is a very different kid,within in a month of taking canna she was put back into a mainline class at school and hasnt looked back once prior to that she was in a special class and hadnt actually achieved or completed anything academically for years,the six months prior to trying her on cannabis we hadnt even been able to have a conversation with her because she was having almost constant seizures but now she has a life and can partake in most activities that all kids love to do,swimming,bicycle ridding and school and most importantly she is a happy kid now, before all this she was always sad and suicidal and most of her childhood was the same but now she has her childhood back and i dont care what anyone says about cannabis i will never stop giving her canna meds i would rather die in jail than see her go back to living life the way she was,thats why its so important to us that the laws need to change,cannabis saves lives in more ways than one ive seen it with my own eyes and theres people doing it harder than us

• Upvote 3

Heya billy she turned 14this year and was diagnosed with three types of epilepsy at age 6yrs,its been a long battle but since she started taking canna oils and tinctures she is a very different kid,within in a month of taking canna she was put back into a mainline class at school and hasnt looked back once prior to that she was in a special class and hadnt actually achieved or completed anything academically for years,the six months prior to trying her on cannabis we hadnt even been able to have a conversation with her because she was having almost constant seizures but now she has a life and can partake in most activities that all kids love to do,swimming,bicycle ridding and school and most importantly she is a happy kid now, before all this she was always sad and suicidal and most of her childhood was the same but now she has her childhood back and i dont care what anyone says about cannabis i will never stop giving her canna meds i would rather die in jail than see her go back to living life the way she was,thats why its so important to us that the laws need to change,cannabis saves lives in more ways than one ive seen it with my own eyes and theres people doing it harder than us

Pm sent :)