Brisbane cannabis law rally Tue 14 Nov 2017

Brisbane cannabis law rally Tue 14 Nov 2017

https://m.facebook.com/events/941538822678006?__tn__=%2As%2As-R

http://medicalcannabisqld.wixsite.com/medicalcannabisqld

JOIN WITH THE MEDICAL CANNABIS ADVISORY GROUP TO RALLY FOR CHANGES TO CANNABIS LAWS IN QLD.

PATIENTS NEED TO HAVE THE OPTION TO GROW THEIR OWN MEDS USING WHATEVER STRAIN THEY LIKE.

Details

Patients, carers and supporters are welcome to come along to a Peaceful Cannabis Law Reform Rally and March in Brisbane CBD.

Health laws were changed in Queensland in 2015 to allow access to cannabis and THC however very few patients have access and every day patients and carers are being arrested on criminal charges.

We want the Government to STOP the arrests and prosecution of and for the medical use of cannabis to be treated as a Health Issue and NOT as a Criminal Issue.

Patients and carers will be speaking about their own individual experiences and how the the criminal and health laws discriminate against patients and impact on their health and family and employment, education, housing and travel.

Patients and carers will also be speaking about the bureacratic delays and red tape that are making it impossible for patients to access the imported cannabis products through their own doctor and how doctors in the public hospital system refuse to write patients prescriptions while doctors at the Lady Cilento will only prescribe Epidiolex (CBD).

Come along and have your say. We will also have hand held mega phones for the March through the CBD. Please message or phone us on 0418 521 296 if you would like to speak at the rally or can help on the day.

• Upvote 3

After much discussion with the family this morning we have decided to make the effort to be at the 2017 brissy law rally, everybody wants the laws changed and openly talking about it is a great to raise awareness but we need more action to get these laws changed, we need people to turn up at these events in numbers so our voices can be heard all across the country, talking and thinking about is not enough, if you believe in cannabis medicine and want these ridiculous laws changed then lets all stand together and get this ball rolling, together we can make a difference, cmon people we need YOU to turn up and make a difference because thats the only way these laws are ever going to be changed, for us this will be a 3to4 hour trip there and back but its a topic that hits very close to home for our family and we want these laws changed not just for us but for every single person who needs safe cannabis medicine and believes and knows in there heart there not a criminal for doing so, thats why were going and if you can make it please please turn up and help make a difference and for those who really cant make it for what ever reason you can still help make a difference for Australian friends and families and individuals by following Fords links and make a small donation for the cause, even if its just a few bucks it all adds up so cmon QUEENSLAND LETS MAKE A STAND together,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

I just thought id share this but my daughter with epilepsy disappeared into her room a few hours ago after hearing that we would be attending the rally and has emerged from the room with this,its not perfect but it is spot on and its presents the very reason why its so important for us to be there,god love her she is definitely my kid this one lol19d2f00f8e016bd99c0ec352eee06f3d.jpg

• Upvote 3

I just thought id share this but my daughter with epilepsy disappeared into her room a few hours ago after hearing that we would be attending the rally and has emerged from the room with this,its not perfect but it is spot on and its presents the very reason why its so important for us to be there,god love her she is definitely my kid this one lol19d2f00f8e016bd99c0ec352eee06f3d.jpg

Gotta say Queenie that's awesome, bless her little cotton socks she obviously takes after mum, unfortunately for me can't make it stuck at work miles away, hope the day goes well for all involved.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk