Bad batches are becoming more regular

Haha its funny i actually swapped supplier a month maybe two ago because the guy i had been buying it off for years gave me some stuff that went mouldy(right towards the end and didnt lose much) and ive been seeing this new guy ever since and he made up some bs about his supplier sorting it all out but then it happend again so im pretty done and all he told me is that the pot didnt look like that when he gave it too me (2 days ago i bought the half ounce) Yesterday i made the descion i said i was quitting all together but quickly regretted it later in the arvo/today, so i've decided im not going be smoking the rest of the week and hopefully smoking can be a weekend thing for me now. I havent not smoked a single day since i started a few years ago and its already killing me this afternoon but im just hoping it allows my tolerance to build up over the next 4 days before i buy some to smoke on the friday, all i can say is thank god its pot and nothing else because the cravings are killing me and apparently its not even an addictive drug, but i suppose its more my habit of chaining bongs and that being my daily escape, id love to hear any feedback on this as its a HUGE step for me. Edited by Duggz27

This is one of the main reasons that i started to grow my own.

Mold appears from insufficient drying and storing it where there is too much moisture.

It also can appear on the plant while it's growing if the grow environment is not dry and/or no air flow.

I found this on youtube about washing away mildew from a plant using some h202. Seems ok?

Im not really interested in trying to save the stuff, besides hundreds of bucks already in the bin hah

Guess theres only one way to know fully what your smoking but its just too hard for me to grow where i am right now, maybe in a few years down the track when i have my own house but even then i have a feeling my girlfriends a bit worried about getting busted and what not, plus she doubts my growing skills since ive already tried and failed in the past haha

Edited by Duggz27

Can't help in terms of finding better weed but you could always try and get some Passionflower or Valerian Root from Happy High Herbs or the like and smoke it or make a tea. Should do something. Can always make a herbal tincture, will be stronger. Might at least help with the uneasiness you have around not smoking weed and chill the anxiety/stress out a bit. Read up on those herbs if you are interested, lots of talk on Reddit etc.

Whatever you do, do not smoke synthetics if you come across them.

http://happyherbcompany.com/valerian-root

http://happyherbcompany.com/passionflower

Edited by Thirstyman88

Hi duggz,

I'm not the most knowledgable when it comes to growing but after spending a lot of time looking thru this site I can honestly say I am amazed at the ingenuity and cunning of pot smokers across our great land. Look into setting up a one plant grow in an old bar fridge. For inspections .....it's a fridge and the constant fan noise? It a fridge. There's someone I seen posting here and he had his fridge set up with a wifi cam so he could check his plant without opening the door. One of the best/stealthiest I have found...... so far. Still many pages of posts to read, so much info to absorb.

Anyway, good luck too you.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

As much as it suck'd, it was probably for the best. I've since gone from smoking 14 grams a week, to 3.5grams from friday to sunday, i no longer smoke during the weekdays and it's been hard but it's been great and i'm glad i did it, maybe it was just a sign hahaha, I also don't really have to worry about my weed going off because i only hold onto it for the weekend now, rather than 1-2 weeks. Safe smoking people, that shit made me look and feel like a zombie and i'm so glad i can go without when i need to now, i would literally smoke the mouldy shit if it was my only option.

As much as it suck'd, it was probably for the best. I've since gone from smoking 14 grams a week, to 3.5grams from friday to sunday, i no longer smoke during the weekdays and it's been hard but it's been great and i'm glad i did it, maybe it was just a sign hahaha, I also don't really have to worry about my weed going off because i only hold onto it for the weekend now, rather than 1-2 weeks. Safe smoking people, that shit made me look and feel like a zombie and i'm so glad i can go without when i need to now, i would literally smoke the mouldy shit if it was my only option.

I was watching some youtube videos and in one a petite young girl dabs huge globs of resin at least 3 times and I think to myself why?

I'm a pretty big believer in keeping it low tolerance. Makes every smoke a great one.

• Upvote 1

Get a new supplier. Wherever they getting it from don't know how to dry their product correctly. Is it mouldy when you buy it? Or goes mouldy in your possession?

Keep it in a bowl or tin until it's dried properly. Also tell your supplier he's underselling you if it's not dry when you buy

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners