Bad batches are becoming more regular

Hey guys new to the forum but im getting a bit fed up with buying a bad batch of weed and getting terribly sick from it. Yesterday for the third time in less than 3 months i bought more moudly weed. Its really starting to fustrate me because i smoke every day and buy half oz's each week and keep having to throw a bunch out and spend more money and i cant afford, just wondering if anybody else is being effected by this, ive heard suppliers are somehow putting it into water to make it weigh more, just wanted to hear everybodies thoughts, im located qld

I forget what they call but seen it hydro shop, they could be using a spray that's designed to prolong the life of fruit so it doesn't get any bacteria on it

If u spray your pot and then dry it's supposed to nearly double the weight of the finished product

He said they sell heaps of it , from memory $1000 for 5 litres but don't quote me

Another thing I've seen around here is that they think it's dry so they bag up, because it wasn't properly dried it sweats in the bag and cause mould

If it looks like shit , smells like shit it's probably shit

I smoke a lot 1/2 ounce between me and chimeon but we can still go with out if it's not worth it

Just drink more piss!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thats interesting you made this topic because I bought a half O last week and all throughout the weed it had tiny tiny little bits of crystal stuff through it, almost like crushed up glass and it was rolled in it to look better. Really strange Ive still got some here If someone wants to look at it let me know and ill take a pic n show you guys.

Have you had any symptoms from it? I got full body aches exetremly uncomfortable, feel really cold in hot weather, sweating like shit during your sleep, horrible headaches and so on. I find the best way to spot the mould is by holding the buds in the palm of your hand and taking a photo with your iphone with the flash on and generally you can get close up really good qualitt shots that tend to amplify finding mould

Mouldy pot has a distinct smell about it and a seasoned smoker or grower can tell if its mouldy just by smelling the product and of course its no good for smoking that is for certain but what concerns me more is the products,chemicals and poisons used through out the grow cycles of these plants, i seen on lateline on abc a few months back in canada where they are growing medical cannabis to be imported around the world including Australia that the wrong fungicide was sprayed on a medical crop and as a result the plants absorbed this chemical and when the dried buds were heated in the form of smoking those chemicals had a chemical reaction and converted into arsenic or cyanide it was definitely one of those two poisons i just cant remember which one it was but it doesnt really matter because both of those poisons are toxic to humans and as a result of smoking that cannabis a man DIED and this was a mistake made by there very people were supposed to trust our health with,now have a think about what could be going into your cannabis ? If you dont know than your putting your health at risk in my opinion and the only true way to know is to grow your own organic cannabis yourself, i haven't bought pot for a very long time but last Christmas i had three different people turn up with three different types of pot all bought from different dealers and for the first time ever i chopped it up,had a smoke and through it out on the lawn cause thats where it belonged it was rubbish and it tasted disgusting all three of them,one in particular reeked of somthing that smelt like fly spray honestly, i made all off those people try some of my organic home grown with them and everyone agreed with no hesitation that you couldn't even compare my home grown to street bought the taste the smell the look and most importantly the stone was 100% better than that street shit they were paying top dollars for,well i sent em all off with some real cannabis and big smiles but i was crook for days after smoking that crap they were buying,moral to the story is know your supplier better more be your own supplier and grow the best there is,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Haha if only it was that easy, im still living at home and could probably grow a few in the back garden but theres no chance of an indoor setup and ontop of that i'll be moving out with my girlfriend at the end of next year and will probably be an apartment meaning i wont be able to grow there either. I've tried growing a few times with a friend of mine but they would get a couple of inches tall and end up dying or something, haha.