Buying pot on craigslist

Creps97

Clmelbourne hasn't let me down yet. It isn't hard to spot a scam and also is convenient safe easy ??? Who would pay Western Union ?? Cmon u deserve to be ripped. But the meth ads taint what could possibly be a good organised way of organising responsible sales.

Sent from my 5044T using Tapatalk

I wonder what the risk is for both parties? If a cop decides to clean up then they’ve got all your details and will just meet you? How do you make sure it’s safe? For me it would be just too risky to either sell or buy on CL. How do people safe guard themselves?

Unlike the darknet, the CL buyer doesn't need to provide any identifying details like real name or address - just meet up face to face somewhere.

FWIW: my guess is that:

• The seller is more likely to be busted by LE posing as a buyer - that's what cops sometimes do so it's dangerous for the seller.

• LE probably have better things to do than go to all the bother of setting up and busting people for buying a half ounce of dank.

From my experience and the above guesswork, I conclude that CL is relatively safe for smart, experienced buyers who inspect the bag carefully because they know that sending money or gift cards before the dope is in their hands is a stupid thing to do.

YMMV

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 1

Unlike the darknet, the CL buyer doesn't need to provide any identifying details like real name or address - just meet up face to face somewhere.

FWIW: my guess is that:

• The seller is more likely to be busted by LE posing as a buyer - that's what cops sometimes do so it's dangerous for the seller.
  • LE probably have better things to do than go to all the bother of setting up and busting people for buying a half ounce of dank.
From my experience and the above guesswork, I conclude that CL is relatively safe for smart, experienced buyers who inspect the bag carefully because they know that sending money or gift cards before the dope is in their hands is a stupid thing to do.

YMMV

Hey doc, thanks for your opinion. The whole buying/selling thing I've not done since high school and a few years have past since then and now!

I'll stick to growing my own. Two plants supply me nicely until the next harvest.

MLG

That really depends on the size of the plant and weight of the dried harvest with out knowing that its hard to say how long it would last casual smoker or even a heavy smoker but say if someone was smoking a qauter a week thats an once a month and thats over 12 months so the person would need around 12 ounces a year,need to grow 12ounce plant dried for a years supply but someone who smokes much less than a qauter a week will need much less smoke maybe only need 2or3 ounces for a years supply,i dunno if thats helps but might give you a rough idea,cheers,,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well as a first timer I did come across with ppl asking payment to be made thru money gram ..so needless to say I’ve learned the hard way ..they are professional where they some how made do it .. well stupidity of me to do that.. my first time in getting rip off.. dude was asking me to pay thru money gram and well I thought it was ok cos reference number and all that ..thought it was safe but hell no!! I got rip off.. some more the dude got the nerve to apologize and tell me that he will deliver to me the next day.. I had a few mates out with me so yeah I was thinking of busting open the damn dudes head ...turns Out dude never came Lolz ..$270 is nothing to me but the thought of getting rip off was well as I said lesson learn ... I was lucky enough to get it only thru a mate of mine Who I thought didn’t smoke but he does so yeah all in all I’m happy .. bought some nice stuff and made a long term business so a go to guy for me when I want to buy more .. and yes f2f with inspection of the bag and hand over cash is the best way.. I’ve never tried with gift card is that even safe I wonder ? Anyway happy smoking and happy new year