Bio-Char , What's the story

KIS Organic podcast interview with Renel Anderson 

https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-14

don't be shy to ask questions via emails to manufactures/retailers of any products you buy

to use in food or canna production 

force consciousness of these guys buy asking questions 

these soil places that we are starting to use & support , which is a good thing 

however i would ask about what your buying , is it organically produced , i know

these guys are calling or promoting them selves as organic but i'm not sure all

the products there selling are organic , that doesn't mean don't buy there stuff 

cos there's ways round some things though composting & even using Bio-Char 

to trap some toxins , but making informed decisions is what it's all about imho 

i've chased organic amendments for years here in oz & there bloody hard to come by allot of the time

it might be a lill better than it was but those organic soil Co's would be running into the same 

brick walls & importing is pretty much out of the question on most things due to cost ultimately to the consumer

support where you can so hopefully things get better , in the meantime questions questions questions can only 

be good education for the sellers & the buyers 

cheers y'all