do u know which bugs heeellllppp

Snails numbers have dropped considerably but now ive got little grasshoppers and the odd grub same as what you have plus a few others to contend with but im out there a few times a day sorting them by hand it keeps the numbers down i d ont like spraying unless its absolutely necessary and im not at that stage yet but i am going to plant some more seed today just to be on the safe side incase a couple go arse up and need replacing il have a few to replace them,ive got a few in flower at the moment that im going to remove the buds after the next lot of rain and start revegging them now the weather has warmed up a bit and days are getting longer but overall i cant complain everything is progressing fairly smoothly,whens this rain going to get here you recken ?,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sshh, don+ men+ion "r" word  legs are falling off from running in and ou+ wi+h bloodi po+s

wish ever/+hing was in ground like ure place

was dodging ligh+ening bol+s couple nigh+s ago

i'll swap u a c/pillar 4 a snail

u can keep grasshoppers bu+

buggers are 2 quick

Bob they build up thc count early trying to repair damage, if they survive they will be strong

Best thing the roots are still intact so there's hope if there's still some growth above

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

ex+ra +hc sounds good micmac

reckon +here gonna be fine

blown aweigh how much +inee, +inee li++le ferks can ea+

hope s+omach aches were had bi all before poisen gave +hem release

You are a sadistic bastard lol. I have one of those electric tennis racquets to squat flys with. We sometimes have a bit of a moth problem so I love swiping them and holding the red button in and watch them sizzle and smell. Gives me no end of gratification. Most gnats are gone which is weird. I get the odd couple but hopefully they are in someone’s else’s garden touch wood. I would say after the next few days of rain that’s due I might have a bit of a problem. I have found the odd snail but nothing much at the moment. I like grasshoppers. Find them a little creepy but funny at the same time. I have had a couple of caterpillars eating my tomatoes. Not too happy about that.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners