I own a silicone bong, they are not for full-time use

the silicone absorbs the oils from your hit and stains the bong... I can't get it out

if you hit too hard the bong 'squeezes' itself and swallowing bong water becomes an issue

I agree they are good for a travel bong or for people who break things, but would not recommend for full-time use

daym old thread...must read date next time

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

Silicone bongs have a place, sure. I spent some time as a noob smoking from a springer (for those its a silicone sock with the end cut off, and stretched over usually a smallish jar). This is NOT intended for everyday use. You wanna be a smoker on the reg who doesnt also like to drink skank bong water (agreeing completely with MT), you'll be on double chambers or better for cleaner highs, I've spent some time reading about tar catchers, and am interested in hearing opinions??

No need to proof read..Aannnd, send.

Peace redatnite

So I just snapped my glass stem mid cleaning. So over glassware... Shame the silicone is no good too. What about a pewter bong or something?

Check out my sick Mcgyver skills though (or McGruber) Made me laugh that the pen I found thick enough was Aus Pension Insurance Agency hahapost-60317-15203793262_thumb.jpgpost-60317-1520379362_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

So I just snapped my glass stem mid cleaning. So over glassware... Shame the silicone is no good too. What about a pewter bong or something?

Check out my sick Mcgyver skills though (or McGruber) Made me laugh that the pen I found thick enough was Aus Pension Insurance Agency hahaattachicon.gifIMG_20180307_102705~2.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180307_102849~2.jpg

Nice McGyver job tunks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app