Vape recommendations.

Update for Billy if you haven't already got yourself a vape. The Vapexhale Evo with water attachment is awesome (it is basically a vape bong). There is a lot of different attachments you can get for it for oil/resins as well as flower (dry, wet percolator, etc). It is not a portable, but extracts extremely well and friends that are seasoned smokers have been converted after trying it out

Here's a pic to give you an idea of the rig.....

https://420.reviews/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Vapexhale-Cloud-Evo-Vaporizer-Review-1.jpg

I got the Vapexhale Evo during the Chrissy sales (20% off) which dropped it to $399 from a supplier in Brisbane. The glass turns it into a bong like experience, including the hit which everyone that has tried it comment on (how little you need to get totally smashed). I would highly recommend this unit and if you do some YouTube searching to find some of the reviews, you can see the clouds that these things extract.

I have a large collection of vaporisers accumulated over the years since about 2005 when I first started vaping - so here's where I'm at.

My Arizer Extreme Q desktop with DDave modified glassware (google it - it's much better than the stock elbow) is what I use most days, and I have an Air and a couple of Solo portables that I use depending on whether I want stealth away from the mains - the Air is pretty small.

Those 3 are the only ones I still use regularly.

One thing they all have in common is an all glass air path that is really easy to clean - and you will want to keep it clean to get the best flavour. The bud loads into the stem of the Arizers.

The portables where you load the bud into a cup built in to the body generally (in my limited experience - I've only tried a couple) taste horrible, burn the bud more often and are really hard to clean compared to the Arizer glass stems.

Some love the Magic Flight Launch Box. It my first portable but I found it was always charring my bud so now it lies forlorn in a drawer. Nearby are a couple of the old digital hot box/whip style vaporisers, unused because they are inefficient compared to the Arizers.

Best advice: try every vaporiser you can get your hands from your friends or acquaintances because we're all different and have differing needs - when you find one that works well for you, buy it!

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 1