• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Vape recommendations.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
If you want to steer clear of the batteries and chargers then go dynavap vapcap. Use any suitable heat source and jane's your auntie. It's the vape of choice in the case of a zombie apocalypse.
Kentucky Freud Chicken - Cock sucking good.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

stripesmeow

stripesmeow

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Posts:
I use the PAX2 and can give it the thumbs up. Get used to a different flavor/smell though as it doesn’t have that awesome pot smell. That said I can vap next to my wife and she hardly knows I’m doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3347 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Go for an oil pen Billy. They are cheap and efficient. And so, so stealthy.... making oil is so damn simple too..

Marrawahrrrna

Marrawahrrrna

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Go for an oil pen Billy. They are cheap and efficient. And so, so stealthy.... making oil is so damn simple too..

any links for recipes or tek?

i've read some advocates of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin extractions of weed for tobacco vape pens but i have never used pg/vg or nicotine vapers.

i've used a pax3 for herb and resin but it's only average for resin or oil. what's the best money is no object oil pen ie, likely to be reliable for a long time, on the market iyo?

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.