• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Vape recommendations.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Medical18

Medical18

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Led
I got a pax 2 just throwin it in here.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

mlbblitz

mlbblitz

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 Posts:

I got a pax 2 just throwin it in here.

I got one too I like it for going out and about for home I go the plenty

https://cannabis.com...nd-liberty-haze

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
hey Billy. Storz and Bickel brand are the only dry herb vapes that I have tried that really work.. The volcano, the mighty and the crafty..., still not as good as smoking though...

basilbush

basilbush

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 Posts:
I have a Black Mamba. About €70. Thought I'd bite the bullet and try one after many years of smoking. Enjoying it.........works for me.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

hey Billy. Storz and Bickel brand are the only dry herb vapes that I have tried that really work.. The volcano, the mighty and the crafty..., still not as good as smoking though...

This is true, vaping doesn't quite hit the mark as well as smoking still (imo).

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

rigman

rigman

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Update for Billy if you haven't already got yourself a vape. The Vapexhale Evo with water attachment is awesome (it is basically a vape bong). There is a lot of different attachments you can get for it for oil/resins as well as flower (dry, wet percolator, etc). It is not a portable, but extracts extremely well and friends that are seasoned smokers have been converted after trying it out

Here's a pic to give you an idea of the rig.....

https://420.reviews/...er-Review-1.jpg

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

Thanks Rigman,

I actually havent got one yet.  I rang a while back and they didnt have the plenty in stock until the following delivery and I kinda lost interest !! lol  

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

rigman

rigman

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 Posts:

I got the Vapexhale Evo during the Chrissy sales (20% off) which dropped it to $399 from a supplier in Brisbane. The glass turns it into a bong like experience, including the hit which everyone that has tried it comment on (how little you need to get totally smashed). I would highly recommend this unit and if you do some YouTube searching to find some of the reviews, you can see the clouds that these things extract.

doctor_nelson

doctor_nelson

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

I have a large collection of vaporisers accumulated over the years since about 2005 when I first started vaping - so here's where I'm at.

My Arizer Extreme Q desktop with DDave modified glassware (google it - it's much better than the stock elbow) is what I use most days, and I have an Air and a couple of Solo portables that I use depending on whether I want stealth away from the mains - the Air is pretty small.

Those 3 are the only ones I still use regularly.

One thing they all have in common is an all glass air path that is really easy to clean - and you will want to keep it clean to get the best flavour. The bud loads into the stem of the Arizers.

The portables where you load the bud into a cup built in to the body generally (in my limited experience - I've only tried a couple) taste horrible, burn the bud more often and are really hard to clean compared to the Arizer glass stems.

Some love the Magic Flight Launch Box. It my first portable but I found it was always charring my bud so now it lies forlorn in a drawer. Nearby are a couple of the old digital hot box/whip style vaporisers, unused because they are inefficient compared to the Arizers.

Best advice: try every vaporiser you can get your hands from your friends or acquaintances because we're all different and have differing needs - when you find one that works well for you, buy it!

Edited by doctor_nelson, 17 January 2018 - 01:11 PM.

With apologies to Ben Franklin: Cannabis is proof that god exists and that she loves us.

rigman

rigman

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 Posts:

I have used the Mighty (portable) and the Vapexhale Evo as my main units, but was recommending the Vapexhale to Billy as going by his OP, he seems to prefer billies :-p

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.