Vape recommendations.

I did a lot of research. I wanted a portable inexpensive one that rated quite high. I love my flowermate 5.0s. Has 3 heat settings. I normally vape on the middle temp and when the vape is thinning out I turn up the temp to the maximum. I store my vape poo in snap lock in a jar for later use when I’m confident enough to try making edibles.

From memory it cost me about 135 ozzy. Comes with a spare filter for the Pyrex mouth piece and chamber. It also comes with an oil and dry herb little canister but I find the vape isn’t crash hot with it. Yes it gets dirtier but I give it a bit of clean after each use. The casing does get a bit hot but by that time, you are pretty much done anyway. Don’t expect big plumes of vape with this model though. Once you get the technique down though, I wouldn’t use anything else. If I now use a joint or bong or pipe, shit it burns. Bloody horrible. Oh, and the smell is farkn awesome. Clean and crisp. Comes with a dab tool and brush. I normally get a good 10-15 minutes on each session easy. Maybe more. It has an auto time out of 5 minutes but easy to resume as it also already at the right temp. I just plug the charger in next to my bed every now and then.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

I dont understand this vapeing stuff,if theres left overs that still have goodness/trichomes left does that meen your not getting all the good stuff into your body when vaping ? For 800 bucks i would be expecting that the machine has delivered all the good stuff into your lungs but it sounds like that is not the case if the left overs are still good to be being used again,is there something im missing?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just my two cents, but I’ve been using the DaVinci IQ for about a year now and it’s fantastic! Clean flavor, easy to clean and maintain, has interchangeable batteries so you’re always good, very discrete and very easy to use.

A little expensive, but I think it’s worth it.

They have a flavor chamber you can add weed into as well to increase the flavor but I never do that, sometimes I’ll throw some peppermint tea leaves in it to give it a minty flavor but usually it’s perfect empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone pls explain to me how a volcano is worth $800?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

For a bench top model, they produce the largest amount of vape in the shortest time. Personally, I think this is the trick to vaping, otherwise the vape seems to go to shit if it's been lingering around too long, and tars up the vape bags quicker (it seems).

Now, can someone tell me why Roor Bongs are ridiculously priced so high?

I dont understand this vapeing stuff,if theres left overs that still have goodness/trichomes left does that meen your not getting all the good stuff into your body when vaping ? For 800 bucks i would be expecting that the machine has delivered all the good stuff into your lungs but it sounds like that is not the case if the left overs are still good to be being used again,is there something im missing?

4  800 bucks i would expec+  a bu+ler or chambermaid 2 pop ou+ and hand feed me vapour

i did a experimen+ wi+h scope i've been showing pics of +rikes la+elee

af+er using vape checked buds and s+ill occassional +richome here and +here

i spose +ha+s whi ppl said u can use 4 edibles af+er

did same +hing af+er making rso and could'n+ find a+   +rike

go figure

Edited by afgahn bob

If there's leftovers, It usually means the temperature for that particular bud is too low. If it's been vaped/heated right the leftover product should resemble a light to medium tan/brown colour. Though a lot of that comes down to personal preference.

As I mentioned before, I'm a extreme Q owner that's quite content with it. But that said, if I had the money I wouldn't hesitate buying the Digital Volcano with quick release bag attachments.

For a bench top model, they produce the largest amount of vape in the shortest time. Personally, I think this is the trick to vaping, otherwise the vape seems to go to shit if it's been lingering around too long, and tars up the vape bags quicker (it seems).

Now, can someone tell me why Roor Bongs are ridiculously priced so high?

Thx Indy. And can't answer that. Last time I bought a bong I had the option of one chamber or two! All these new age hand blown fancy crap means everyone needs to sell half their crop just to afford something to smoke the other half with.

• Upvote 1