Topping outdoor Auto-Flowers

New to the forum so sorry if this is a commonly asked question.

I have a feminised auto Amnesia Haze in a 25 gallon pot outdoors, at the 4th node i topped the main stem which split in to two branches. Roughly two weeks later I've topped those two branches and 2 other branches that came from the 2nd node. Not sure what is happening but since i topped those branches mentioned they started to form new branches (1cm) but about 1 week ago all growth has stopped.

I heard autoflowers shouldn't be topped near flowering because the main structure/new growth of the plant stops growing once it flowers and just focuses on buds, however there aren't even any pistils showing yet. Will try to post pics later on in week when at the site but till then any suggestions as to why this is happening would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers for any help :)

Thanks Billy/GQ. We’ll size does matter ;-). You are right GQ. This growing thing is quite addictive. Don’t want to get ahead of myself and end up with this big maturing plant and spending my time stressing about the neighbours. Hence, why I’m trying the autos out. All a learning curve for me and it’s been fun so far. Today is 28 and the next two days will be 31 so I’m hoping the cloud will stay away and the plants get some very needed rays. I should put at least one photo out and see how I go.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Hehehe yep that sounds like gardeners addiction setting in to me lol dont be afraid to try a photoperiod they are the best and what you do is you train it along the ground instead of letting her go up,ive grown hundreds this way, 3metre plants that are only a metre high but 3metre long and of course you dont have to let them get that big your in control of the size of your plants thats the beauty of it

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app