Reduced sun for outdoor flower

I'm just getting into it and if I get to a point where I get 4 harvests a year I'd be a happy man

The thing is don't make it a chore you want to have fun exploring the different grows. I can grow 18foot monsters in summer and 2-3 foot winter grows. If you seen my primitive cloning system all the company's selling heat mats special lights would not sell anything haha I have been doing the same way for over thirty years and it's proven. I show young blokes and there shocked how I don't loose a single clone.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

lol I'm a tight ass so they aren't selling me any new or trendy crap. I've tried growing once I spent money on CFLs fans soil perlite coir and seeds then fucked the plants up by messing with them too much which led to fungus gnats then spider mites. finally got the infestations under control then send my 2 tiny plants to flower to achieve about 3 grams dried lol tasted nice n I learned a lot so not a complete waste but I'm hoping to keep things simpler this time and hopefully I'll get a half decent harvest this time

Well I really hope there is still time for them to Finnish coz I got a girl that I did a reveg on and stuck in the garden and she has come along nicely few weeks to go yet though so I hope she finnishes before going into reveg again haha may hap she do a double reveg lol 0bdbff071245445f1699a5813780fc24.jpgb05f5c1f7810cd961045012fc2c80af6.jpgb212cada13769a22561a4a1390750857.jpg

I cut mine down over the weekend started to foxtail and I noticed the new leaves with no serrated edges so out they come. I just cutting right back to the second mode up from the bottom.

• Upvote 1

I cut mine down over the weekend started to foxtail and I noticed the new leaves with no serrated edges so out they come. I just cutting right back to the second mode up from the bottom.

If mine start to reveg before there finnished I will let them go as an experiment ! And just snap and knuckle every branch and lay them down flat and let it go should make for a pretty interesting plant lol I will of course thin it out a bit in mid mid January if it's to out of control [emoji23] lol

If mine start to reveg before there finnished I will let them go as an experiment ! And just snap and knuckle every branch and lay them down flat and let it go should make for a pretty interesting plant lol I will of course thin it out a bit in mid mid January if it's to out of control [emoji23] lol

Just let her rip haha what size pot you using and in soil or coco.

• Upvote 1

It's currently in a 35ltr pot in coco , but if it decided to reveg at this size I'll step it up to a 50ltr probably dig a hole and drop pot into hole to give me a little extra hight by the fence, Iam in the heart of suburbia

I bought these black buckets from bunnings there 65l and made Hempy buckets worker a treat

• Upvote 1