Reduced sun for outdoor flower

When you took your clones how old was the mother.....and had she flowered?

Or shown sex

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I took clones from my indoor grow. Having mothers is old school and having plants laying in veg to me is a waist of time. Unless you want to have a business selling or supplying clones. I harvest my outdoor today as I seen the start of reveg and a bit of foxtail. So i cut it right back down to second last nodes it will reshoot in a couple of weeks and just power on. This strain is years old and no mothers or mother. I'll take clones in late January and have the clones ready for my indoor grow for March take clones in late July and have ready for outdoor grow in September and the cycle continues. The winter grow are always around two and a half foot plants yeah there small but it's better than nothing. The summer plants are monsters so it average out if you look at my way if growing. If my schedule interest you great if not that's fine to. 1f914520063dc01abbda4b0b7c5d053b.jpgb6e5ec14dfa91e5f9ed8d5066980df51.jpg0202056168c13b41d5d4cf20d1ec5592.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I am happy for you and your routine seems to work well ...as for not having a mother? ....the plant you clone from is a mother ....whether it's in veg or not ..no matter what the size is of your grow no matter what you call it ...it's the plants parent

looks good ...do you know the strain?

I can sow seed in july and it will sex by october .....at a certain period with certain light ..

Auto's will do itregardless of the light . 

riverinaboy please tell when you take indoor clones july for outdoor grow .. what light hours do you have indoors running at?

Haha now that it a good question. I tried all different light times 14 hours 16 hours 18 hours the best I found is 24 as soon you plant it out in September bang they go into flower. Your not going to get rock hard buds like a summer grow but you still get good buds.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1