Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

Yes me to browny and tapatalk h as only just started working for me in the last half hour or so,i dont usually use tapatalk so im still trying to work it out but at least my posts are coming up now,happy birthday and hope you have top day browny oh and have a coldie for me too,cheers mate here's to a good grow season for all lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Time for a cold beer and relax on ya birthday I say! cheers mate [emoji482]

I'll wait a bit for the beer probs have a choof don't wanna get to munted to early, lol, just finished doing my distilling of home brew getting ready to filter it now haven't been able to do to much been raining most of morning

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

You’ve gone to a lot of effort there mate. Some very talented people on this site. I’m not very handy at all so I struggle with the basic. Good luck with it. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Thanks timmyy, yeh it's been an effort over the years but when you can grow enuf for yourself to last till next harvest it's well worth. Everything pree basic with what I got going. Good grow vibs to you

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1