Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

sluggen up and down bloodi hill,diggin holes,car+ing supa-soil all in pas+ now brownie

+ime 2 reap rewards ma+e

lookin excellen+

a+ leas+ ure au+os will keep u happi un+il reap +ime

good 2 see

Exactly what I thought.

In fact I’ll say it again.

Wholly shit. That’s a lot of hard yakka, dedication , all of that stuff.

Awesome.

Yeh mjc, the calyxes seem to grow on top of each other like a stack instead of in a tight bud formation, generally happens late in flowering and can be caused by stress like heat or light, we had some rain with not much sun then full sunny days and then that really hot week so some good weather fluctuations, so thats all I can put it down too. 2 of the auto's dry and jarred up, the tallest one ende up 52 grams nice bud and 23 grams smaller buds and trim (no leaf) smaller buds and trim for a hash run later, the other dry one 50 grams bud and 23 small buds and trim so pree happy with results 73.5 off one and 75 grams of the other, and a little bonus too, I did find a seed. Still have one more drying so will get a weight later for that 1, all in all happy with the tub grow and happy with end results from the formula 1's good yield for 90 day grow. A cover crop going in soon to get ready for another auto grow. Haven't had much wind but the rain last couple of days, starting to get little bits of bud rot on the sour diesel so will be keeping close eyes on it, still looks like it's got a couple of weeks yet see how we go.

Cheers all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1