• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Brownie's 7 holes and a tub

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
Thanks gazza the tubs a great idea and with the soil mix even better, and yeh the home brew as usual turned out nice and smooth it's better than the bought shit, just like my home grown

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

gazza308

gazza308

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 Posts:
  • Interests:Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, Fishing, Shooting, Growing, Rooting :P
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Viperspectra
Are u happy with performance from tub, design wise? Can u think of any upgrade that would make it better? Love your work, enjoy the fruits of your labour mate you definitely have earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm not a Gynecologist but I know a  #*$! when I see one!

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
Performance well no probs from day 1 up till now only pillars last week squashed that prob now, growth been fine right thru, can't think of any changes would do it suits my purpose to a T, auto's and winter crops, there's a few don't think much of auto's sure might not get much out of some strains no probs for me just love watching how they grow and still get some nice tasting treats, in saying that the bloody skunk small as it is probs get the pull tomorrow pre much all milky trichs few amber don't feel like leaving it go another full week. All in all happy with tub

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
Amhurst sour diesel, only a short plant but some nice buds on it all the same, first pic a bit dodgy but just to get general idea of size (second pic same bud) lower side branch

Attached Files

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
Mazar kush

Attached Files

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
And here are the WW×BB

Attached Files

Tunkers

Tunkers

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4637 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Fuck yeah brownie!

Is it just the photo or are all the leaves on top the mazar different? They look smooth and round in the pic almost lol

Buds on it look incredible though!! Niiiice

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3250 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

comming along nicely mate 

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5088 Posts:
How's the early skunk brownie, look the goods the others

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
Yeh micmac the early skunk coming along nicely not as far into flowering as the one's pictured but had some pillars on it and had to chop of couple of branches off (the fuckers) so hard to find but got all fingers crossed. Take some pics of it when back next, off tomorrow again we've had shit internet been capped so hardly worth trying to get on, posted all those pics b4 had to dash out for cow juice

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.