Cal mag deficiency? Spider mite?

She was a monster got super lucky! Lots of tying down to keep her from growing above the fence haha

loving all the advice on here!

Only problem I had with her was trying to hide her! Haha

Was unbelievable never fed nutes, used osmocote veggie and herb mix from Bunnings,

Mushroom compost and perlite, i did add urea (lots) soil smelt like diesel or something

I thought she would of died from burn was weird, never worried About ph either,

Last year was all luck now I'm having headaches haha!

I'm just glad this is happening at the start of the season! Its good to learn this stuff too!! Feeling the love on here!

Also. Experimenting with 85l outdoor need some advice on medium!

Kick arse plant, man. B)

I'm guessing the urea was the main contributing factor. :D  Had a bit of a laugh about the top of the fence line, bet that thought very rarely left your head at that stage. lol

Like the sound of the next grow with the 85L tub. ;)

Thanks GQ! :)

Haha indy I was paranoid at that stage!

Urea did do the trick, good for a quick burst of nitrogen but don't think it stays active for really long, wasn't keen on it this year probably should have added it, but needs a solid 3 months of cooking haha, it's nasty stuff

going to bring up another topic while Yous guys are here!

Have yous used. Yates tomato and veg dust for pesticides and fungicide, I've just put that on haha I'm doing a lot of experimenting now

• Upvote 1

Hi Leaf. Did you flush them with fresh water slowly until you had plenty of run off? I wouldn't be adding anything until you try that first. I'm not expert but I had a plant that was struggling like yours and I put 1 part urine to 10 parts water and she came good within a day! Urine was fresh. I take Vital Greens and Bee Pollen - Nature B. So I got the urine at about morning tea time. About 2 hrs after my morning drink. I swear there's something in my urine the plant loved. Only done it once though so it's hard to say but I seriously think good healthy urine fresh from the source the way to go and will be trying it out more in future.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes I would never piss directly on it lol. 20 to 1 if unsure of strength or if your urine is very dark because you don't drink enough water. Also probably not recommended if you have a lot of medications but I've heard drinking a lot of alcohol is not really a problem as long as your diluting it a lot first.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Urine that's a new one haha il have to try this, Gave it a flush the other day, the 2 I have in the 85l pots

Do look a bit droopy, not to concerning I guess

Just got home from work then, last night i re potted the

Younger ones into some nice clean osmocote herb and veg nothing added!

There seems to be no increase of the problem

New growth is looking nice, the brown spotting isn't spreading as far as I can tell,

Over the last couple days I've hit them with. Eco-oil, fungicide and pest powder, if nothing worse is happening over the next few days I'm sure I'm pretty safe well hopefully haha,

if all goes well the only problem I will have is repotting again because I've put them into larger pots il probably have to leave them until the root system is really strong.

Had a delivery today, advanced nutrients grow bloom micro

Any of yous used? post-61519-0-88336400-1507884654_thumb.jpgpost-61519-0-49110400-1507884743_thumb.jpgpost-61519-0-49110400-1507884743_thumb.jpg