Cal mag deficiency? Spider mite?

nothing wrong with those strips or the drops. I tend to believe they're more accurate than the pens. I use the drops myself.

Igot the drops as well as pen indy

Anytime i think the pen is giving weird readings just bust out the drops 4 a double check, sometim,es it proves pen needs calibrating

The main thing leafdog is your takiing constructive advice onboard. No-one is trying to make out they got all the answers b ut at least your listening

In my book that gives u just as much respect as u give us.

Be like a sponge brother, soak up all u can, most ppl here want u to succeed. You got the right attitude so allready on right track

bob

• Upvote 1

She was a monster got super lucky! Lots of tying down to keep her from growing above the fence haha

loving all the advice on here!

Only problem I had with her was trying to hide her! Haha

Was unbelievable never fed nutes, used osmocote veggie and herb mix from Bunnings,

Mushroom compost and perlite, i did add urea (lots) soil smelt like diesel or something

I thought she would of died from burn was weird, never worried About ph either,

Last year was all luck now I'm having headaches haha!

I'm just glad this is happening at the start of the season! Its good to learn this stuff too!! Feeling the love on here!

Also. Experimenting with 85l outdoor need some advice on medium!

I notice you have a few empty pots sitting in that picture LD how many plants are in that pic,they definitely looked lush and healthy,seems you had a good success with lkast years soil mix id be trying to replicate the same mix you used to grow the plants in the picture as it seems to have done the trick very well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app