First Time Grower - Outdoors, Vic

i'm being serious, supa-glue and like micmac said micropore +ape

due 2 over zealous super-cropping, snapped branches a few +imes

one small drop and +ape up

u go++a do s+raigh+ aweigh +hough

Thanks for that!! Unfortunately it’s probably too late now, but I’ll keep that for next time!

Thank you

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Just thought I’d do a quick update for anyone following.

The plants are progressing really well! I know I left it saying I snapped a few key branches, but it looks like the plants have bounced back unbelievably ( I’m sure this nice sunny weather is also helping)

Here are a few photos. I’ll start firstly with the plant that I snapped the main branch off (was suppose to be a main line plant but I botched that bad)

Ps. All the white stuff on the plants is just tomato dust. I’ve had a problem with some bugs and caterpillars lately and this has helped heaps!

89af95af4e41cf754359100262660779.jpg

9fb489c06b834f53338c57f9b04b3372.jpg

As you can see i am trying to bend the branches out as far as possible to get more of a wide plant then tall one. This is the case for all my plants.

These next two have gone amazingly and are growing out super well. I’m really happy with their progress. 1 of 2 plants

5e52a834b515c319ab00b3ad59485511.jpg

8d779aacbf6e23c7f1a1e35f41da3e5c.jpg

958430fbb8f37ee1d76aecafc96c0b32.jpg

Again I’m trying hard to spread this plant out so I am wiring 4 main branches out and adjusting them every day with growth. This is slowing all the little shoots inside to get heaps of sun. Looking to report this one within the next month or so.

This is my final plant and is in the biggest pot.

44ca6bf07de7e01842ff4095da5acc12.jpg

fd1258e78944d183e8a5cc1610720fea.jpg

925a2bfd89dbc67096abc01d43b9abf1.jpg

Once again I am stretching this plant out as much as possible. I will most likely re pot all 3 plants within the next month or so.

I am wondering, do you think it would be okay to trim a few of the big fan leaves off these plants to expense the inner shoots to more sunlight? Or will I be doing more damage the good?

Well that’s it from me guys, please let me know what you think and if you have any advice/comments I’d love to hear them!

Cheers

BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk