Long time smoker, first time grower

Hey Indy. Are you sure that's the correct link? Wouldn't work for me. Just a really old thread from 2003. Sorry if I'm missing something, I didn't read it all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, I just tried the link and it worked fine. Some folks appear to be having some hassles here with links when they try and access them with their phone though. PC. Laptops, etc seem fine.

To be honest, there's not much to read. :D

Happy Wednesday everyone,

Thought I'd update while I've got some time up my sleeve.

I've just been letting the youngens do what they do since the last post, which hasn't been too much. Been moving them round chasing the sun as much as possible and been tucking em in at night with a couple of plastic cups. They've started to outgrow the cups so thought I'd repot em. Only done the one at the moment, got a bonsai in my other air pot so once that gets a new home I'll get the other into that pot.

I've just buried most of the main stem as suggested. Heaps of nice new roots on her too so fingers crossed goes all good.

I'll add a couple of pics when I remember how.

Also forgot to ask, is it normal that they all only seem to have three leaves?

Edited by John Doobz