Long time smoker, first time grower

Been checking trichs daily, they look mainly cloudy with the smaller buds in the middle mainly clear. Fuck me they stinking the place out too, all you guys with forests must smell good this time of year.

Quick question about drying, got no room to hang with ventilation. Am thinking of putting in a box with holes near a window or even outside under cover, will this work OK or nah?

post-62100-152020028197_thumb.jpegpost-62100-152020029043_thumb.jpegpost-62100-152020029998_thumb.jpegpost-62100-15202003062_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey guys,

Sorry about the hijack but there looks like there’s zero support..

trying to post a topic and it won’t let me press submit/ create. Keeps saying select a prefix to continue...

How do I create a post/ topic???

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey guys,

Sorry about the hijack but there looks like there’s zero support..

trying to post a topic and it won’t let me press submit/ create. Keeps saying select a prefix to continue...

How do I create a post/ topic???

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Sorry bud couldn't tell ya. I have read something about that before so the answer is floating round somewhere. Good luck mate

Just found some green caterpillars munching on my mint and perilla, which is pretty close to the girls. Ive moved them to opposite sides of the garden and given em a once over and couldn't find any cocoons or eggs.

I'm gonna mix up a chilli, garlic, oil spray for the herbs. Are they likely to go for the canna, and if they do am I right to use the same spray and try to avoid the flowers or get some neem oil?

Tried to identify but too many to choose from and can't see any moths.