Lao Sativa collected in Laos

seeds

Picked some of this on my last trip to Laos. Low quality obviously, but there are some good bud formations and it has a shocking high that kept me up on the computer all night... maybe it would be good if grown right? Got the seeds collected.

weed-lao-1.jpg

Hi, I did the same from Cambodia years ago, my advice from my experience would be to bin the seed, unless you are in far north qld and enjoy growing sativa with unstoppable Hermie's, saying this Aussie Sativa's originate from Thai/Papua anyway but in oz people breed out the Herm's,in Asia nobody gives a fuck about seedy shit.

If you can grow it right, maybe you could tell us!

So do you grow shit weed all the time?

So what's you're method off growing? Don't take that the wrong way :)

I didn't grow it like I said I picked in up in Laos.

I got a few seeds I'll grow when I'm back home, true living organics style, gonna hook up a few friends to try too. I'm excited to see her capabilities

:)

Hi, I did the same from Cambodia years ago, my advice from my experience would be to bin the seed, unless you are in far north qld and enjoy growing sativa with unstoppable Hermie's, saying this Aussie Sativa's originate from Thai/Papua anyway but in oz people breed out the Herm's,in Asia nobody gives a fuck about seedy shit.

Good analysis. Cambodia's nice huh? I was deff worried about hermy genetics also, especially it being bag seed right. I'll just try a few for fun, but I won't count on it. thanks :)