Are There any Aussie Weed Youtubers?

I have seen so many videos in regards to strain testing, thc, cbd oils, how to roll joints, blunts baking and eating hash cookies, dabbing etc.. There is so many WeedTubers such as #Customgrow420 #StrainCentral #SilencedHippie #Masterbong... Etc. They are either American or Canadian. Does anybody know if there are any Australians with youtube channels like this? I would love to just see an aussie testing strains reviews doing funny shit etc... I have tried to search and couldnt find one... Can anybody help me out?? And if not.. Who is down for making something like this since it hasnt been done and it is becoming legalised and more accepted socially... Just an idea.... [emoji14] .... :)))

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

There was talk of a kid on here the other day who is doing YouTube videos, channel name for him is MaxWax420. Other than him I'm not sure of many others. Would be good to get some more weed YouTubers out there who aren't all doing stereotypical stoner shit that can advance our cause and showcase a more palatable cannabis user to the mainstream.

• Upvote 2

this isn't vids but it is an ozzy 

the potcast https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

you know you can do things like google hangouts & make them private 

a group of people can get together & talk tish for practices going live in the future maybe 

i've had a play with one other member on here , few others woose it on the night 

it worked well , & private = "keep it" private or delete completely 

for me i like hash church , love to have something like that here 

could cover all bases , the law - trouble & licencing , medical / research ,

growing styles / pest & disease , charity giving , public awareness & a bit fun along the way  

• Upvote 1

this isn't vids but it is an ozzy 

the potcast https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

you know you can do things like google hangouts & make them private 

a group of people can get together & talk tish for practices going live in the future maybe 

i've had a play with one other member on here , few others woose it on the night 

it worked well , & private = "keep it" private or delete completely 

for me i like hash church , love to have something like that here 

could cover all bases , the law - trouble & licencing , medical / research ,

growing styles / pest & disease , charity giving , public awareness & a bit fun along the way  

just like Ozstoners chat......oh wait.... lol

As others have stated, the laws here are very different.

In many U.S. states canna is legal for medical purposes and in some states also for recreational use. But it ain't here in Oz.

In Canada you can get legal access for medical, but again, not here in Oz.

It is still considered an illegal substance here, so any promotion can have legal repercussions.

This is why at the very bottom of this page is a red bar stating "...The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only..."

• Upvote 1

As others have stated, the laws here are very different.

In many U.S. states canna is legal for medical purposes and in some states also for recreational use. But it ain't here in Oz.

In Canada you can get legal access for medical, but again, not here in Oz.

It is still considered an illegal substance here, so any promotion can have legal repercussions.

This is why at the very bottom of this page is a red bar stating "...The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only..."

Im moving to canada.. This sucks.. They are cooler then americans and they are under the queen. Bye australia

Have you ever heard the saying "Grass is always greener from the other side..."

A good mate of mine was living in Toronto, he moved to Melbourne.

The violence of the mighty US of A is slowly but surely migrating north. Not exactly safe

The pot laws may look inviting, but many of the other laws are much worse than here in Oz.

Be careful what you wish for

P.S. Can I ask what the plus is about being under the Queen? Other than being a figurehead, she really has bugger all to do with it all imo

• Upvote 1